“Henderson Park Inn ,Destin Florida” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Henderson Park Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Destin
Henderson Park Inn
Save Saved
You added Henderson Park Inn to your Saves list
2700 Scenic Hwy 98 East, Destin, FL 32541   |
Special Deal
1 Free Dolphin Cruise!!
Ranked #1 of 39 hotels in Destin
Kirkwood, Missouri
“Henderson Park Inn ,Destin Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

my wife and I are in complete agreement with the review written by Sarah Spalding. We will definitely return in the near future.The staff exceeded all expections, beautiful beaches,excellent buffet breakfast and the restaurant was outstanding.You will not go wrong staying a this location.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

431 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (185)
Alpharetta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

We just came back from Destin. We researched to find the best fit for us and thought of hotels, condos, etc. We thought going the BandB route was the most romantic. We hit the jackpot with Henderson Park Inn!!!! The room was a little expensive, but it was one of the exclusive rooms, there are different ones, from $150 a night. If you can afford it, get the corner room, it was amazing. Breakfast and lunch are included with the stay as were the unlimited snacks, cookies, lemonade and happy hour. They have a fabulous restaurant on site, and also a million other places to eat within walking distance. The staff is the friendliest, hardest working, go-out-of-their-way incredible. Give them a try, we will definitely go back!!!! They don't have a pool or gym, but who cares!!! lol!!

Room Tip: ask for the corner room. it has uninterrupted sunset views, a perfect balcony and great bed.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

The Inn is perfectly located next to the park and is the first place I've ever stayed that long without ever leaving the property. Small enough for excellent personal service, yet provides all of the amenities you would ever want or need. The rooms are perfectly appointed and is a perfect place for adult serenity on the beach. The restaurant is outstanding for dinner, while the Inn provides an excellent cooked to order breakfast buffet as well as great choices for boxed lunches, cookies, and lemonade at mid-day. The rooms and lobby areas provide all the bottled waters, lattes, sodas, and candy bars you can handle. The place is actually a value when you consider the amenities. I'm sure this place has lots of repeat customers and I am already planning a second trip. It's perfect for couples, family get togethers, girls trips, or any other group who wants to spend quality time together in a perfect inn on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Just listening to the waves and looking at the water was entertainment enough.

Room Tip: All of the rooms appear to have good views. There are two buildings, East and West. The West buil...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Northwest Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

If you're weary of the impersonal, concrete and steel condo scene prevalent on the Gulf Coast, this gem is for you. Great attention to detail for the comfort of guests has been given. Access to the beach and gulf is just steps outside your room. To the west is a mile of state park beach so you really have a feeling of pristine, uncommercial space. The breakfast and picnic box lunches are excellent. Complimentary bottled water and soft drinks throughout the day are an added convenience. A great place with an exceptional staff.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Union City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed at the Henderson Park Inn, and it was great! Our room was so nice with a balcony right on the ocean. They have little snacks in the fridge for you to enjoy at will. Also, their boxed lunch options and breakfasts were really good. We will definitely return there!

Room Tip: A relaxing getaway!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I had visited the Inn with my husband last spring and after deciding to get away by myself for a few days to study for a professional exam, I chose Henderson Park Inn. I parked the car and didn't leave the property for 3 days. As with my last visit, I can't imaging how they could do anything better. The food is wonderful, the staff is friendly and helpful without being intrusive, and every detail of my experience was perfect. I never felt the slightest bit uncomfortable even though I seemed to be the only person there who wasn't part of a couple. I'm already planning my next visit.

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor of the east building in Room 210. We had stayed on the 3rd floor befor...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

My review is long over due, we went in May to celebrate our 1 year Anniversary. The staff took care of my husbands special request to have a bottle of Crystal with an engraved box saying happy 1 year anniversary. It was so special and so wonderful that they were able to take care of this for my husband on short notice according to my husband. I think any room you stay at is wonderful. We stayed in two different rooms during our stay and I will say that the second building was our favorite. The bathroom was a good size and the room itself was big and roomy. I just loved everything about this place from the breakfast to the free lunches and snacks. Water, sodas, candies, AND lemonade and cookies after lunch! I do hope we visit again next year. The beach was gorgeous, it never felt crowded. We had such a laid back stay it really felt like the way a vacation should feel like. Dont know if this was just during our stay but there was more of an older crowd there but that didnt bother us at all. Its better than having nosey young people ruining the vacation although it wouldve been nice to have some of our peers there to mingle with. Will definitely be back! I assure you you will NOT be disappointed!

Room Tip: Try out the restaurant for dinner! And if you can stay in the second building. Either or you'll...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Henderson Park Inn? Share your experiences!