“Good customer service.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Destin

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Destin to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Destin
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   19001 Emerald Coast Parkway, Destin, FL 32541 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Mobile Check-In
Ranked #10 of 40 Hotels in Destin
England,UK
“Good customer service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stayed for one night on way from Orlando to Biloxi. We were aware of the renovations - in process to becoming a Fairfield by Marriott - and they certainly do all they can to minimise any disruption. Friendly, efficient check in. Bedroom dated but very clean. Excellent cookies and juice in the lobby in the evening.! Very good breakfast. Stayed at four Choice hotels using points to pay on this trip and felt that the points required here were not as good value as other properties.

Very nice touch to get a card this morning thanking us for our stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Gill E
ComfortInnDestin, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Destin, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us. We are very excited about our renovation process to better serve our guest. I'm glad to hear that the renovations had no impact on your stay. We do want all of our guest to know that after the renovations we will still have the same ownership company and will still operate the same way and hope that you will continue to stay with us while in Destin next time.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I had the opportunity to stay at The Comfort Inn Destin on the 1st of october 2013. I was greeted by a super kind lady at the reception check in desk. I looked at her name tag as she introduced herself to my son and I during checkin. Her name was Angela. We were tired and exhausted after our drive she went out of her way to ask about us. Check in was a breeze with a great rate.
Later when we asked to move to another room she introduced me to the Operations Manager Amanda Armacost. Another professional and friendly representative willing to do anything to make our stay pleasant. I want to thank the staff and I highly recommend a stay at this cool hotel and a great clean room and super breakfast bar.

Room Tip: Walk in the front door-They will handlethe rest. All rooms are clean and well equipped. What a nice...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank DANNY W
ComfortInnDestin, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Destin, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you for your kind words about the staff and hotel. We strive to make each and every guest experience the best it can be. We want you to always feel at home while staying with us and I hope that we met your expectations during your recent stay at the Comfort Inn-Destin. I hope that you and your son had a safe trip back home and that we see you again very soon.

Amanda Armacost
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay, staff was friendly, and very helpful! Great breakfast bar with many options to choose from. While we were there we went to Henderson State Park which was very nice, less crowd plus the time of year was helpful as well! We will be back!!

Stayed September 2013
ComfortInnDestin, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Destin, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you for your review about your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear that your enjoyed your stay with us. The staff works hard to provide excellent customer services and comments like yours helps keep them motivated to keep going. We hope to see you again soon at our hotel.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I was in Destin, FL for a wedding. The hotel bent over backwards for me and my daughter who was on leave from the US Navy. She reached the hotel before me and was allowed to check -in early. Everything that could go wrong with my arrival did go wrong but the hotel staff was absolutely superb! THEY SHOULD RECEIVE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARD OF THE YEAR!!!!! Also, the breakfast is much more than a continental breakfast. For the price and customer service, this hotel can't be beat!! Thanks so much!! I will never stay anywhere else when I am in Destin, FL.!!!!!!

Room Tip: They have a few rooms overlooking the beach, which is across the street. Those rooms have balconies...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. We are so glad that you enjoyed your trip after all you went through to get here. We have an excellent team that tries to always put them selves in the guest shoes and make them feel just as they would want to feel on vacation. We appreciate your review and look forward to seeing you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel during an on-a-whim trip to Destin. We've stayed at this hotel before. They are currently undergoing renovations. We were never disturbed or heard any noise. The lobby is very pretty. My husband enjoyed the cookies in the evenings. The front desk, housekeeping and breakfast staff were all very friendly and helpful. The location is right across the street from Henderson State Park & Beach. The hotel is also nearby several restaurants, shops, and a Wal-Mart should you need any items you may have forgotten at home. The hotel is a little dated but very clean! As I said earlier they are undergoing renovations so I know it will look more modern pretty soon! We would come back and stay again and recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
ComfortInnDestin, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Destin, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
We thank you very much for writing about your recent stay with us. We are under renovations to better serve our guest from all points. We hope to see you and your husband very soon.
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Aly was working the desk when I checked in. Very friendly and outgoing. Signs everywhere letting you know that they are remodeling. Room looked and smelled clean. A lot to choose from at breakfast, breakfast lady was very nice. Asked for butter for waffle, she didn't say "it's at the end", she showed me right where they were. Close by tons of places to eat. Across main street from Gulf. You can tell management cares about this hotel, just by how the employees treat guests.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank bonsai_az
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We value Aly and our Breakfast Host, Aneta and all the hard work they put into their job. We are certanly glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.
Yorktown, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Let me start by saying that this was our first trip to Destin and that we were a bit disappointed. There were tons of condos and not much beach. The gulf was extremely rough and the water brown from being churned up. We were expecting the clear water that was shown in all the pictures. So, we were already deflated when we arrived at the hotel. The people at the front desk were amazing. They gave us details of where to eat and visit. The lobby was beautiful. The room was much smaller than we expected with no place to put anything down. I almost dragged a chair into the BR to put my things on but just laid them on the back of the toilet. However, it was clean and comfortable. We slept well. Will we go back? Probably not, but not because of the hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank SSnow22
ComfortInnDestin, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Destin, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn. I'm so sorry to hear that you didn’t enjoy Destin over all. We hope that if your traveling needs ever bring you through again you will stay with us, as the staff really enjoys seeing familiar faces. Thank you again for your comments.