“Great Experience..” 5 of 5 stars

Useful Information: Activities for older children
houston,tx
“Great Experience..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Went down today because my son wanted to see some Dolphins. I must say he wasn't disappointed. and the whole all you can drink was AWESOME for us adults. Staff was Friendly and entertaining. The Sunset was just Beautiful. The crew were great host as well. Would be coming back next year! Free AC was a plus!! lol!

Visited August 2012

“Perfect place with friendly, caring employees!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

I don't ever write a review but this place was so great I had to. We chose Just Chute Me to parasail on our honeymoon, unfortunately, the weather didn't cooperate. We received a FULL REFUND and then scheduled a snorkeling trip the next day. For our short parasailing trip we were with ANDY and CHASE and they were the BEST!! Both were so nice, knowledgable, and caring about the passengers! Ask for these guys when you're there, you won't be disappointed!
Our snorkeling trip was also a really great time!! An amazing price for the 2 1/2 hours! TONY and ANDREW were GREAT!! So friendly, and amazing to the passengers and involved in the experience! This really is a great company, nice employees all around. I highly recommend them!!!

Lexington, Kentucky
“Dont "fall" for this place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

My family wanted to experience parasailing for the first time. After numberous attempts being cancelled by another company we contacted "just chute me". I wish I would of taken heed to the warning. They were all too helpful making my appointment, giving me directions, and of course taking my money. We arrived 25 minutes early (we were told to be there 30 minutes early). we had to wait noit only thew 25 minutes but an additional 25 minutes for the "captain" to woof down his taco bell. Okay, I give in that everyone deserves a lunch. While we waited, my family was hot and wanted some drinks which they sold for a buck a can. No issue there, except for the rude girl behind the counter who was more interested in flirting with another captain as he stuffed his burrito in his mouth while she giggled and rubbed herself up against him. Yeah, not an experience I wanted my daughters of 8 & 10 to see while sweating in the sun. when we finally got to get on the boat, It was a little crowded but understand withthe cost of fuel these days it was the way to conduct business, the safety talk they gave was a on the verge of non existent. It was a good thing my family had experienced boating before. We all got our turn going up and coming down. a little dip in the ocean each turn. the "captain" did not guide the boat smoothly, causing jerking when taking off and slowing down. Maybe his tacos where bothering him. We paid extra for a picture album on a zip drive - yeah dont bother - the pics were blurry and the resolution of the pics on the 2GB card were terrible. they used roughly 140KB for pics on a 2GB card. Did they get their camera out of a gumball machine - come on $20.00 for 18 pics at 17KB each. I wish I took my cell phone for better pics. After we returned to the dock, our "amazing" journey was over - thank goodness. I never would of guessed that a company with such an opportunity could blow it by not providing good customer service and hiring responsible workers. my advice, go to another company.

Visited August 2012
Campobello
11 attraction reviews
“Can't believe I've never tried to parasail before!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I knew I wanted to parasail because I've seen so many people doing it over the years of being at the beach. This year before going to Destin I used TripAdvisor to search for a good outfit to use. I am SO glad I did. All that is said positive about this place is true.

We called on Monday to make reservations (and apparently Monday's are slow) and they asked if we wanted to come today. We booked a 6:15 tour and got there about 45 minutes early to fill out the paperwork and to account for traffic getting through Hwy 98.

This is a clean well built place that isn't some dive with a boat. The staff was all very professional and friendly. They helped us fill things out and laughed with us as we cracked some jokes about it all.

On the boat you can get wet or stay dry. NOTE:IF YOU WANT TO STAY DRY THEN LET YOUR CAPTAIN KNOW! We chose to get wet and loved it. Capt. Dave was our guy and we flew with the Captain America parachute.

One word: surreal

Our captain seemed very competent and able to guide the boat with the parachute (unlike one outfit that goes out in the open ocean we watched struggle with flyers all week). On the way back into the Harbor he told us stories of the Air Force base and where to eat and fish.

If I were to ever parasail in Destin again, not only would I use Just Chute Me but I would request Captain David again.

Bring sunscreen if you're flying mid-day. You're on the boat for 1 1/2 hours. Bring something to drink or buy something below the deck where you wait for your tour. You can bring your own camera but for $20 they take pictures for you and give you the SD card so to me that was worth it - I left my camera in the car. Tip the crew - 20% like at a restaurant. They are fairly vocal on the boat with signs everywhere about tipping (which I didn't like the "in your face"ness of that...but this is an expensive business to operate and your fee to fly covers the boat, gas, insurance, etc..like any other business.)

Visited July 2012
Cibolo, Texas
6 attraction reviews
“Had a great time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Snorkeling one day and parasailing the next. Both were a lot of fun, and the crew was great. We had a rain out for the parasailing, but they offered to refund our money or reschedule. Ended up rescheduling and had a blast! This is our 2nd time going parasailing in Destin and we used Just Chute Me the last time, both times we had a great time!

Visited July 2012