“Nice !!!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 246 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Seafood, Family Fare, Sandwiches
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Jackacudas Seafood & Sushi is a locally owned seafood and sushi restaurant overlooking the Historical Destin Harbor. Jackacudas name resides from a famous fishing hole located 34 miles Southwest of the Destin Harbor at 30'04.250N and 87'02.125W. Jackacudas is a full service restaurant and sushi bar that specializes in fresh locally sourced seafood and southern hospitality.
Grand Coteau, Louisiana
“Nice !!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

My family and I had a reservation the hostess seated us by the window ,while we waiting for our food we watch the fireworks ,and listen to music........ My meal was the groper it was grill very delicious........ will go again.......

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

McCordsville, Indiana
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

This was an excellent meal, our kids even enjoyed it. Our server was amazing, Sydney was so much fun. I'm glad we found this place, we are thinking about going there again tonight.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Sushi to go”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Ordered a sushi roll to take back up to the condo. The roll was the Mr. Happy. Mr. Happy did NOT make me happy. It was a very bland roll with some spice in it. It was not worth the $16 I paid. Disappointed to say the least, since I heard such high reviews. The bar tender I ordered from was pleasant but was not in any hurry to get me taken care of. I can't say all the sushi is bad, but the one roll I got was disappointing. Skeptical to try others.

Nashville, Tennessee
“So glad we found it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Our group had a great experience. We got a table right outside and enjoyed a beautiful sunset. Despite our server not knowing most of the answers to our questions (maybe he was new?) he was cheerfully willing to find out things for us. They have your typical SoWal type fare, but also some other offerings like grouper tacos and sushi. We had both of those and they were delicious, no complaints at all! Kids meals were pricier than some places so I doubt that we will go here when we come back in the late summer with our kids.

We had the outside table furthest from the band, otherwise it may have been a problem to hear as they were a bit loud.

No wait on a Monday night in early June.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Do not sit outside when band is playing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

The food portions were small for the price. LOUD live music do not sit outside
cannot have conversation with anybody have to shout.

• Visited May 2014