“Triggerfish!” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Keller, Texas
“Triggerfish!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband, I and our friends ate a Dewey Destin last weekend. It was great. Sat out on the deck, beautiful evening. Service was quick and attentive. (Thanks Lucas!) Three of us ordered the Triggerfish. EXCELLENT choice. We had never heard of it, but Lucas highly recommended it, and also recommended it "bronzed" vs grilled/blackened or fried. It was SO good! I also had bronzed scallops. Very fresh. Again, thanks to Lucas who provided great service, good recommendations and took good care of us. I would definitely visit Dewey's again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Childersburg, Alabama, Usa
“Great food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We ate at Dewey Destin as a suggestion from the lady that checked us in at the Condo. It was great food and we did not have to wait a long time. The prices were steep but we were on vacation and its seafood(couple $60.00).I had the Grouper and my husband had a dish that was like gumbo with a gravy, it was so good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Sooo good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Short wait on a Sat. Night, are on the deck overlooking the docks. Spicy peel and eat shrimp were killer, had the Mahi Parmesan, very good. Service was great, a must go in Destin.

Tupelo, MS
“One of Destin's finest!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We had the privilege of dining at Deweys for lunch today. Wow, what a treat. Service was excellent, our waitress Danielle was top notch and really took care of us. We waited only a few minutes to be able to dine on the back patio which offered amazing views of the harbor. The best part of the meal was the smoked tuna dip appetizer. Very smokey, a lil spicy, and so delicious on saltines. My wife and I both ordered different items for entree and we were both very impressed. The dinner menu is pricey but our lunch was reasonable for all the food we got. Will definitely be making a return trip here.

Augusta, Georgia
“First time here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

One of my best friends uncle lives in Destin and he said the best fried shrimp are at Dewey's . We went to the harbor location and sat outside facing the harbor. Had a great breeze while enjoying Dewey's lemonade. My wife got the fried shrimp and I got the bronzed snapper so we could share plus as an appetizer sautéed crab claws. They were the best fried shrimp I had all week. Snapper and crab claws were outstanding as well. Will return when we come back next year