Stayed here one night in January, in a Studio King.
Appears the rooms are brand new....or at least they looked and smelled new (3rd floor). While I was there, they were renovating the other wing on the 3rd floor.
Not a stain in sight on carpet, couch, furniture, bed. King bed was very comfortable, although the pillows were sort of flat. Shower pressure was good, Room set up was good. Big flat screen HD TV with HBO in the middle of the room, just turn it toward the bed or couch as needed. Kitchen nicely equipped. Internet was speedy and free. Room faced the courtyard and it was quiet except for someone walking by and talking on their cell phone, outside, at 7 am....I could hear them 3 stories up. Don't know if that says more about the windows letting noise in or this clown being a loud talker.
Workout room is nothing to talk about...about 5 pieces of cardio equipment and that's it. But you can run a 3 mile loop around the resort golf course right outside the door, the front desk has a map.
Breakfast was good.....set up is a little odd, so there were some bottlenecks around the hot food and juice, but overall, the usual --- waffles, oatmeal, eggs, meat, juice, biscuts (not fluffy, more chewy, but really good), bananas/apples, melon, coffee. Seating was fine.
Staff was very friendly. Parking was easy and plentiful. This hotel is a little outside Destin but I got Chinese delivered within 20 minutes of calling. Could have walked over to Applebees but didn't feel like anything from there.
I'd come back again!
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Sandestin At Grand Boulevard Hotel Destin
- Residence Inn Sandestin At Grand Boulevard Hotel
- Residence Inn Sandestin
- Residence Inn Destin
- Destin Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Retreat to Residence Inn Sandestin at Grand Boulevard, one of the premier extended-stay hotels in Destin, Florida, featuring beautifully renovated suites that include complete kitchens and distinct living and sleeping areas for those traveling for business or leisure. Guests enjoy the ease of courtesy high-speed Internet access in their suites and public areas. Our Destin, FL, extended-stay hotel’s leisure activities include an outdoor sport court, reading library, outdoor swimming pool, and a barbecue and picnic area the whole family will enjoy. Leave the cooking to us and join other guests for two courtesy social hours during the week and daily complimentary hot breakfast buffets. At this extended-stay Destin accommodation, all four-legged friends are welcome, so truly the entire family can enjoy some time away. Start enjoying your new residence at Residence Inn Sandestin at Grand Boulevard. It's not just another extended-stay Destin, FL, hotel. It's not just a room. It's a residence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Sandestin at Grand Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.