“Huevos Racheros!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Sanford, North Carolina
“Huevos Racheros!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2008

Locals love it, affordable, delicious, nice bakery selection. Go there on Sat or Sun and get the Huevos Rancheros...its the best I have ever had!

pascagoula,ms
“yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2008

We ate here on 11/05/2008 with my family it was sooooo good ! I ate the french toast special made of fresh baked gourmet bread with rasien,walnuts and cranberry baked in it all i can say was wow !!! I bought the bread home it was that good! The staff was friendly even though they were busy. we had eaten at Another broken egg the day before and I have to say this was 10 times better. we were a party of 6 and everyones food was delicious and nobody could finish the portion of food they were given. please give this place a try you will not be disappointed!

Tallahassee, FL
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2008

My husband and I went to Destin for a getaway, but before going he searched their restaurants on the internet. He suggested we try the Donut Hole because the reviews were good.

Good Indeed!!

We opted for the omelets. I had the one with bacon, sausage, ham, cheese etc and he had the Seafood omelet...they were filled with meat and veggies.

My husband also decided to try some of the pastries...Awesome!!

Will eat there again on next trip!!!!

Chgo
“Great Donuts !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2008

We come back everyear and a must stop is the Donut Hole..The Donuts are great and reasonable $7.50 doz... The meals are great but overpriced... I recommend stopping in to pick up a doz. to go..

Atlanta, Georgia
“Always a must stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2008

Always on the list of places we must stop at. The doughnuts are fantastic and breakfast is very very good.