“Wow!!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
“Wow!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Wow!! Where to start?!? The doughnuts are great. The breakfast is great. And the key lime pie is great. The service is outstanding and they certainly work their tails off. My only complaint would be the maple syrup, tasted like store bought. Won't stop me from returning though!!

• Visited November 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Breakfast Place Anywhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

This is the only place I've ever seen that combines a bakery with a diner. It's like going to a Waffle House and getting a donut instead of toast. It's surprising that this isn't more common.

This place is insanely busy. They renovated it a few years back, but this didn't help. If the owner's a reading this, please add another location on Okaloosa Island (maybe in front of the Holiday Inn that's under construction). I'm positive it would be a hit!

Expect to wait 20-30 minutes to get a table for breakfast. If you just want to get donuts to go, the line is <5 minutes. The breakfast itself is fairly standard. I don't remember having ever been disappointed or overly excited.

So maybe I lied. The donuts will get you excited. They truly are amazing. Their iced chocolate cake donut is the best I've ever had.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Can we say seconds and thirds please!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We ate breakfast and lunch there, and if we hadn't gone there on the last day I'm sure we would have visited this establishment several more times. The white angel cream filled donut was heavenly, and the chicken salad sandwich was awesome. Be prepared to wait, but you'll be glad you did. Staff was a little cranky, talking about other staff, but the food made up for the lacking staff! Enjoy :)

• Visited August 2013
Home
“Amazing breakfeast. Best donut I ever ate.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Stopped at Donut Hole 3 times. First trip was for breakfast and it was delicious. My husband had the omelet and I had a donut. We returned for an afternoon snack and had the key lime pie. It was the best key lime pie we ever had. The day we left Destin I had to stop for one last donut fix. The vanilla angel crème donut was to die for. It was so soft and fresh and had lots of vanilla crème. This is a definite place to return to the next time we are in Destin.

• Visited November 2013
Point Pleasant, New Jersey
“You've got to be kidding me”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Why anyone would wait in line for this place is beyond my sister and me. The coffee is burnt, the restaurant is dirty. The set up for tables is awful. If you don't get a window seat you could get stuck next to the service station, as we did. I will say the server was efficient. The food was over salted and slopped onto the plate And not pleasant to look at. We will not be back!

• Visited October 2013