“Awesome food!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
“Awesome food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I frequent this establishment every chance we get! The food is consistently awesome! The donut selection is always a surprise. You have to get up EARLY if you want to pick and choose your favorite donut, otherwise you get what they have left. Coffee is always strong and fresh and you can always expect a crowd. The portions are always TOO BIG, we leave with a "to go box" every time. Love, love, love!!!!!

Visited June 2013

Flower Mound, Texas
“Food Good, Service Not So Good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We went solely based on the ratings on this site. The key lime pie was good, but not one of the best I have had. We also had the turtle cheesecake and a german chocolate cake. They were good as well. The service though...not so good. We stood for several minutes at the entrance before someone came and told us that we could sit anywhere. After we arrived at the table we were told there is not a dessert menu, so we had to get back up to go see the desserts to select what we wanted. The waitress was not friendly and was slow to get to us. We were given the check and I set my card on the check. It was there at least 5 minutes and then I was told that you pay up front. Again....service. The prices we good on all the pieces.

Overall it was ok. I would not make a point at coming here, but if you are passing by and what something I would.

There was a help wanted advertising for waitress and cashier so maybe they were tired and over worked.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Fayetteville, Georgia
“LONG wait”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We went for breakfast on a very rainy morning. There was a line waiting to get in - probably waited 20 minutes. After we were seated and ordered, it took 30 minutes to get the food. The food was served hot and tasted good. I had 2 eggs, 2 biscuits, and cinnamon apples with water to drink. The apples were really good. My husband had an omelette with toast and grits and coffee. The bill was $19.08. When we left, the line waiting was just as long as when we arrived. In all fairness, maybe the wait is less if it's not a rainy day in June. I don't think we would try it again if the line is waiting outside. If there is not a long line, we would eat there again.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Texas
“Better Donuts elsewhere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

This place was highly recommended to us so we thought we'd check it out while on our vacation. We were hoping for something unique but we were pretty disappointed. Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme would have been just fine and probably less expensive. Don't waste your time making a special trip to this spot. A dozen donuts and one apple fritter cost us more than $13.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Tennessee
“Tempting pastries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We stopped here because so many people recommended the key lime pie. We can truthfully say that the key lime pie is stupendous. Despite the calories, I will pick up a pie whenever I visit the area. Their doughnuts and other pastries are also excellent. The prices are average and you are on vacation, so enjoy some first rate pastry while you can.

Visited June 2013