“the best pastries & more!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Morrilton, Arkansas
“the best pastries & more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

this place is always packed in the mornings but the good thing is you can still enjoy their great breakfast menus all day. We always go by & purchase their Apple Walnut Cinammon bread!

Visited August 2012

Normal, Illinois
“Homemade!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Relief from fast food restaurant breakfasts! Great selection, meals arrived in a timely manner, food was hot and delicious. Took donuts with us for the following day and they were awesome! We had a huge selection of donuts to chose from and weren't disappointed by any!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mobile
“Everything and Done to Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I heard about this place from a friend and boy am i glad i did!! This joint does EVERYTHING we made two trips during our vacation. The first day we both got breakfast specials which were unique and very well done!! The second time I had the french toast and it was perfect, made with their homade bread. We even brought home some donuts and bread for the family. The icing on the cake is the staff!! Everyone was freindly and makes you feel like you are a local!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Good food, uncomfortable booths, so-so atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

The Donut Hole is popular with the snowbirds I know, yet I don't care for it mainly because the wooden booths are not comfortable for my back and I don't like sitting at tables. I prefer booths. The food is good.

Visited December 2012
“It's even better than I remembered!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

This was our fourth trip to the Destin area, but it's been several years since our last trip. After reading some others comments, I was afraid the quality had slipped, but it's even better than I remembered. My wife had breakfast, which is served anytime, and I had the Deluxe Chicken Sandwich. This sandwich starts with 7oz of grilled chicken breast, add a medium thick slice of grilled ham, thick sliced bacon, and melted swiss cheese on a toasted bun. On the side, sliced tomatoes, lettuce, classen pickle slices. The sandwich was wonderful. I was surprised at the lettuce and tomatoes which were great (that's rarely the case in late December). I imagine some of those unhappy customers were there during the busiest hours during peak tourist season. Everyone hates to wait! The Donut Hole has been a great casual diner for years. Try that chicken sandwich, or just about anything else, and you'll be glad you did.