“Yummy!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Destin, Florida
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

We live in Destin and have been to the Donut Hole MANY times. Breakfast is really good, lunch is great, but their Key Lime pie is the best in the world! We've gone several times just to have desert and its great!!!!!! In the mornings there is usually a pretty long wait, but it is totally worth it!

• Visited February 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Alexandria, Louisiana
“Best Breakfast in Destin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

Our family has been visiting Destin for 20+ years and the Donut Hole is our favorite breakfast spot. Upon arriving in Destin, I get two loaves of fresh bread....they slice it for you, and get a key lime pie and a dozen of their wonderful donuts for the mornings we eat quickly and go straight to the beach. Best Eggs Benedict ever!!! They have wonderful sandwiches if you are eating a light lunch. My son's birthday is in July and he has had several wonderful "Destin" birthdays. We've gotten wonderful fresh cakes there as well..... If you haven't visited the donut hole.......make it your first stop on your next trip.

• Visited August 2010
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Worth the wait”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011 via mobile

We visit donut hole every year and will continue to do so!!! GREAT hot breakfast with delicious pastry items as well. Kids got a hot chocolate (yes, in the summer) which tasted fabulous!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Anniston, Alabama
“Pretty Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

My family and I visited the Donut Hole in June for dinner one night. We all ordered some kind of breakfast item. The omelets my kids ordered were a bit bland. However, my husbands corned beef and hash with eggs was out of this world. I ordered a patty melt, and it was excellent. The best thing however, was what we ordered after dinner. We took home donuts to eat for breakfast the following morning and they were excellent. This place is known for their breakfast foods and for a very good reason. I just wouldn't order an omelet.

• Visited June 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lafayette, Louisiana
“go early!, VERY EARLY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

This place is busy, and the sign says 24 hrs a day. I woke up early one morning and still had people in front of me, but at least the line was not out the door! the donuts were good but the key lime pie was wonderful! I would say go early (sunrise) and take your order to go like I did and you wont be dissapointed.

• Visited July 2011