“Always great fun and food.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 233 Restaurants in Destin
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Entertaining clients, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Houston, Texas
“Always great fun and food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I took our group of 11 here on our first nite in Destin this trip. The place was packed but we only had to wait 40 minutes. Just enough time to drink a Finnegans Wake. The portions are big, the bread delicious and the entrees all excellent.

Harrisonville, Missouri
“Loved this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I see why McGuire's has been recommended to me by many people. Food was excellent, atmosphere was very fun and inviting, and the rooftop view of the water around Destin was very nice.

“July 3rd”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We actually vacationed in Panama City Beach but on the suggestion of one of our friends, we traveled to Destin one evening to eat at McGuire's. We absolutely loved it!! This place was really neat and the food was AMAZING! It was pricey but we all agreed that it was the best food we've ever had, especially the steak. Loved the dollars that covered the walls and ceiling. It really made it a unique experience. We didn't regret making the trip to Destin just to eat here!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Number one most disgusting restaurant in the world.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Thousands of filthy dollar bills adorned every surface of this dark dingy dump. They say its for luck, when one considers the starving down trodden in the world, its enough to turn your stomach before the revolting food even reaches the table.
Four people in our party, four barely touched plates as I paid the $85 lunch bill. I would recommend using the steak knife provided to slit your throat before eating here. Because of my love for animals , doggy bags were offered and we all declined. The health department must be on the pad not to shut this dump down.

Jenks, Oklahoma
“Better than expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

This was my first time here. We skipped it on our last trip because of the crowd, but we went early to beat the rush (about 5:00) and there was no wait. The food was not exceptional, but average for a tourist attraction. Our waiter was very friendly and attentive and the food came out quickly. Watch out for the restroom signs though. They are jokes and confused me when I was rushing my four year old to the bathroom in the dark hallway. I just saw a sign that said "MEN" in large print and entered. It was actually the women's room. Everyone just giggled and we moved on. I'm sure it happens several times a day. There is also a nice gift shop attached and my wife bought a t-shirt. We had a good experience and will likely return. However, it was approaching 7:00 when we finally left the gift shop and there was a line out to the parking lot, so go early.