“Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Rochester, Minnesota
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Close to our hotel and great service. Two for one happy hor was a nice treat after a day on the beach.

Visited March 2012

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

After a long day of driving just looking for a familiar place to eat. Happened upon this Chili's and we were so glad we stopped. The food was excellent and service was too. I would definitely recommend. Our server, Laura, was the best!

Visited March 2012
“I will not return.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011 via mobile

our famly of seven went in for a late lunch. We had an unfriendly hostess, seated at a sticky table for four, waitress was slow ant not very freindly, and the food was ok at best. Stay away.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Pittsburgh, PA
“Great change from seafood, great value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2011

I had wonderful seafood each and every day while visiting Destin in March. But eventually, I wanted something other than seafood, so went to the local Chilis for fajitas. The fajitas were excellent as they always are at Chilis.

And you just can't beat the great service and great prices at this particular Chilis. My sister and I had two complete dinners for $20 - this was a special "two fer" menu that offered quite a few entree choices. Like maybe 10 entrees.
Then, when I ordered a cocktail, the waitress informed me that drinks were "two for the price of one". Plus the drink was only $4.50!

Our waitress was friendly and attentive. She said this particular Chilis always has lots of specials. Highly recommended for good food and good value.

Visited March 2011
Arkansas
“Great food, wonderful service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2010

We stopped in for an early dinner. I asked for shimp fajitas (which werent on the menu) and they still let me order them. The food was great, and the service was even better. Our waiter was very friendly and seemed to really enjoy his job. Nothing could have made this a better experience!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere