“Our vacation to Florida” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Club Destin Condos

Save Saved
You added Club Destin Condos to your Saves list
Club Destin Condos
3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   1085 Hwy. 98, Destin, FL 32541 (Formerly Club Destin Resort)   |
Ranked #56 of 58 Specialty lodging in Destin
Watertown, Wisconsin, United States
“Our vacation to Florida”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

The room had a bad odor and the old air conditioner made a lot of noise.This made it difficult to sleep.The help was very friendly and willing to do anything to make us happy.They sure put all their money in the lobby and not the rooms.We couldn't open the refrigerator all the way because it was stuck on the floor.

Room Tip: The room had a bad smell.I think it may have been the old carpet.On the ground floor we couldn't...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

127 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

This place was truly amazing! August 24th was my birthday, so my family and I planed a get away with another family whom was celebrating a bithday that same day as well. I can honestly say once we arrived I was like what is this place. Where is everything I saw online, but once we entered the main entrance, and saw all the beautiful plants surrounding the pool area!! All I can say is my family and I were truly speechless. The staff was hospitable, and the room was very clean, and organized. I took so many pictures. Trust when I say the daily rate we paid should have been higher, but it was so reasonable in price. While all the other Hotels and Resorts charged so much more, but offered less!! I will be sure to stay here the next time I return to Destin!! :-)

• Stayed August 2013
Panama City, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Took my nine year old granddaughter here for a quick getaway before her new school term began. Room was clean and the air conditioner worked well. Our room overlooked the indoor pool and spa area which remained brightly lit all night long. This made sleeping for me very difficult despite the very comfortable queen sized bed. I don't sleep with my lights on at home! The indoor pool is a nice size and my granddaughter enjoyed it. However, the heated spa tub would have been wonderful if it was better maintained. It had a yellow green color despite the large amounts of chlorine I could smell. There were several small unsupervised children playing "tornado" in it both evenings I was there. We never used the outdoor pool due to rain. The lobby staff were very friendly when I called with questions.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Tupelo, Mississippi, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

This place is NOT on the beach! There was no room service the entire time we were there. The staff was rude and acted as if they where new employees and didn't know a thing. This was basicly like staying at a hotel not a condo.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

When arriving at Club Destin the outside left a little to be desired. The lobby was recently redone and looked very nice. The staff which I had read were NOT friendly were EXTREMELY courteous during our stay and especially helpful on our arrival. When headed to our room the exterior had me worried as the place lookd very old. The inside of the rooms were extremely clean amd nice. Looked only like a bigger hotel room, but we definitely needed the two bathrooms. The outdoor pool was small but nice. Yhe fem of this place is definitely the indoor area. Then indoor pool is large and nice. They have shuffleboard a putting green an activity island for the kids and a hot tub. They have a 24 hour movie room with a small but good selection of blockbuster kids and adult movies. Only issue is you can't reserve it, first come first serve. The fitness room is kind of a joke. The biggest complaint i heard was about the beach access which they are right. You have to cross hwy 98 which is always busy walk a couple blocks and then a long walk down a path. If you are here strictly for the beach itself might want to drive to an open section. All in all a nice stay. Definitely worth the value price.

• Stayed July 2013
Gulfport, Mississippi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

This place is NOT on the beach! There was no room service the entire time we were there. I am amazed by the good reviews on this place; they are false and must be posted by the hotel themselves! Just a WAY OVERPRICED MOTEL 6… Avoid this place!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We stayed 3 days with family of 6 including 2 small boys and loved it. I read tons of reviews some good some bad so had to write mine. We needed value but still wanted a great family vacation and Club Destin was perfect match. There was plenty of things for kids to do and once it stopped raining beach access wasn't that bad. In order to access beach you have to walk across street and it was simple. There is a shower to hose off located at the outside pool which we didn't locate until it was too late. Staff was friendly and helpful and kid friendly. If you need somewhere for family to enjoy stay it is here. There is plenty of reasonable food within walking distance as well as The Track. There is a wal mart within 5 minute drive. The Harbor boardwalk is a bit of a drive but only need one evening there. Overall would stay again with family!

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Club Destin Condos? Share your experiences!