“The Best EVER!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
tennessee
“The Best EVER!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2009

This was our 3rd trip to Lagniappe, and it was still wonderful!!! The best and definitely worth a visit. If you are looking for a quite, relaxing, romantic dinner place this is your place, not to mention excellent food and staff!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

84% Recommend
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Best Restaurant in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2009

My wife and I visited this restaurant a little before 8pm one weekday evening. We sat outside overlooking the bay area. The restaurant's ambiance and environment was perfect for a romantic night out with my wife.

The food was excellent. I highly recommend the jambalaya.

This was the best restaurant we visited during our vacation. I’m sure there are other nice restaurants in the area, but this one was at the highest end for our budget. The restaurant was easy on our wallet (although it was still somewhat high). Their menu is available online.

Greater Fort Walton Beach
“True Cajun Cuisine on the Emerald Coast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2009

I love this place....it's secluded and the last time I was there was for my birthday, years ago with my son.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Crestview, FL
“very expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2009

great food, very expensive! My family and I went for my parents anniversary one year and the prices were outrageous. Recommended for two people having a special night.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
East Texas
“Decent Food - Pricey!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2009

This is a very nice restaurant that offers valet parking, indoor or outdoor (overlooking the water) seating, white linens, etc. It is a nice restaurant with an extensive menu and the service is excellent. But...the food is only so-so and the portions do not match the portion size of other area seafood restaurants. I had the bayou grouper (lightly battered, pan-seared grouper with a crab and crawfish topping) It tasted OK, but was not worth the $32 paid for the dish. My wife had a much tastier grouper dish at Bayou Bills the day before and paid $10 less!

It's a fine restaurant if want to rub elbows with the country club crowd, but if you just want some good local seafood, there are many other options that won't break the bank. I'll recommend it just for the ambience and service. Again, the food isn't bad, but it is overpriced.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere