“unpleasant bartender lady” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Chicago, Illinois
“unpleasant bartender lady”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

People with such an attitude should not be working in this business. The restaurant offers a great view and nice happy hour but I felt like an intruder.

Visited February 2013

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Not as good as rated!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

If you like a white table cloth, country club atmosphere, and loud (can hear everyone), this is the place. Service was good but not great. Food was good and not so good. Their gumbo was the worst I have eaten in Destin. Very fishy smelling and tasting and too much salt. The blackened scallops were very good. The other couple with us rated it good, but not up to expectations. We agree with them. Can't think of any reason to go back. the food and atmosphere is not worth the money, dinner for two and a bottle of wine a bit over $100 with tip. (with a 15% discount).

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
“Amazing Rehearsal Dinner!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I decided to host my Rehearsal Dinner at LL based on the reviews, pricing, and location. I must say I could not have imagined a better experience!! The food and service were flat out amazing! Everyone was raving about the food and service all night long! We offered Filet, Seafood Lagniappe, Crescent City Fettuccine, and Shrimp and grits. Can't say enough about this place. Chris is the man! I'm getting married in the morning and felt I needed to write a review right away!!! My biggest regret is that I've never eaten here before in my 20 years on the Emerald Coast.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Must visit Louisiana Lagniappe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Our first visit to Destin and I must one of the highlights was this restaurant! We werre there in January 2013 and parking was not a problem. Their menu dinner choice of 2 entrees and a bottle of wine was a wonderful value -- not to mention that the food was FABULOUS! I had pecan encrusted grouper and it was perfectly cooked, presented and the taste was off the chart! View was absolutely magnificent at sunset. Don't miss it!!!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Montgomery, Alabama
“LOVED IT!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We've been visiting Destin, for over 30 years. Sadly, we hadn''t been, to Louisiana L., in 15+, of those years.
However, it will be #1, 2, or 3, next time.
It's kinda hard, to find; and, parking might be an issue.
DO NOT BE DETERRED!!!
Food was XCLNT!!!
Service - SUPERB
Value - Unparalleled, for the quality!!!
BUT, ya' gotta go, with the "Two to Dine" menu.
Less than $50 (ex. tax and tip), for 2 full-portion meals and a decent bottle, of wine.
You, just can't beat it!!!

Visited February 2013