“Soooo yummy!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Soooo yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I was less than delighted when my friends chose Italian on our beach vacation. I wanted seafood. I got both at Mimmo's! I had the seafood pasta. I had it with Vodka sauce (it's not an option on the menu), and I loved every bite! I would make a reservation next time, and I'll certainly take my husband for a date too.

Elgin, Oklahoma
“Wonderful dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

It had been a long day for us our first choice was not open on Sunday night (lucky for us). We had an amazing dining experience with Alicia (our upbeat waitress) providing insightful recommendations for our eating pleasure. We would put this on our list of a must do again restaurants. Don't be concerned that it is in a strip center, its what's inside that counts and Mimmo's has it!

ps. They do sell their bread in loafs :-)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Martinsville
“Fabulous dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

We were a group of 10 (adults, teens & kids) who were ALL very satisfied with our dining experience. From calling to make a reservation til dessert was served...we rated everything as excellent. The food was delicious & the atmosphere just perfect (very much a surprise from it's small appearance from the hwy). We will definitely be back when we return to Destin. If in the mood for Italian- this is the place to go! You won't be disappointed.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Birmingham, Alabama
“Best Italian in Destin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Hands down the best italian food in Destin and we have eaten at all of them. Eggplant was awesome and their specials are what I would check first. I ahd the grouper and it was some of the best fish I had all weekend. Their wine served in carafe and half carafe wine is filled to the very top. They are not skimpy on anything. It is a little hard to find but worth every second of it. We drive from Sandestin all the way down to eat there!

Visited July 2014
Texas
“Thank you, Trip Advisor!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

This fairly new restaurant is very close to the area we normally stay in Destin, but it's in a strip center, and we might never had tried it if I didn't see the favorable reviews in Trip Advisor. Once you walk in the front door, you forget the strip center! Mimmo's has a warm, sophisticated, and relaxed atmosphere. Our small group enjoyed a very generous appetizer of calimari, seared tuna salad, sautéed grouper in lemon butter sauce with spinach, and a chicken caesar salad, and it was enjoyed by all! If feels like a place enjoyed by locals - which we love! We will definitely by back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere