“Big portions, okay food, not cheap” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Café
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Pelham, Canada
“Big portions, okay food, not cheap”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Our server was okay but a bit rushy and officious. Most plates are 8.00 to 13.00. Orange juice was about 3.00 and it was not fresh. So our family of five for breakfast was pushing 100.00 with tax and tip. My omelette was over cooked like every place I good to. My kids liked the hot chocolate but it was pricey. The has browns were very good and I like the pepper sauce they had on the table. Two of my kids had the cinnamon bun French toast with fruit and whipped cream - it was good but rich. I will try a different breakfast place next time.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

79% Recommend
Taylors, South Carolina, United States
“Best cinnamon rolls ever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Forget Cinn-a-Bon, and have one one of the scrumptious cinnamon rolls here. They are hot, moist, and dripping with icing. They are big enough for two. The fountainbleu omelet was delicious as was the scrambler with spinach. The potatoes were on the bland size. It is a bit on the expensive side because the bill was around $35.00 for two. It was worth it, though.

Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Breakfast feast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Rich food for a breakfast. Ok service. I would go again if I wanted to eat more food than I should. Coffee is OK

Visited October 2012
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
“Love this place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Catchy title, had to go. Funky decor loved it.
Menu too many great choices, had to sample a few, all great and plentiful.
Great service.
Full bar.
Best breakfast in Destin.

Visited October 2012
Tallahassee
“I'm a breakfast fan...and I like this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a chain...with more of an individual feel or twist to it...I love breakfast and this is always one of my favorite stops...Wide selection for breakfast...Some interesting omelets...Sometimes I have to get up and get my own coffee...not sure if the staff is busy or just not trained to pay attention. Nice feeling. Nice crowd. Nice cars in the parking lot If they can afford to spend $15 -20 for breakfast...I like that crowd. They stay pretty busy, even during off times, so I would suggest go early...but the wait is worth it.

Visited November 2012