“I'm a breakfast fan...and I like this place” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Café
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Tallahassee
“I'm a breakfast fan...and I like this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a chain...with more of an individual feel or twist to it...I love breakfast and this is always one of my favorite stops...Wide selection for breakfast...Some interesting omelets...Sometimes I have to get up and get my own coffee...not sure if the staff is busy or just not trained to pay attention. Nice feeling. Nice crowd. Nice cars in the parking lot If they can afford to spend $15 -20 for breakfast...I like that crowd. They stay pretty busy, even during off times, so I would suggest go early...but the wait is worth it.

Visited November 2012

Pensacola, Florida, United States
“Always Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We visit this place everytime we go to Destin and it never fails, always great food and great service. Some think the price is a little on the high side for breakfast, but you only pay for what you get.

Raleigh
“Breakfast Haven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Ate there two days in a row. First in Destin and the next day in Pensacola. Great menu for everyone. Large servings and the food was really good. The decor reminds you of a very upscale kitchen in a home. Very welcoming. Talked with the owners in Pensacola. Very friendly.

Visited November 2012
Leesburg, Georgia
“Lots of Hype”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

We heard a lot about this restaurant so were super excited to have brunch here. The food was decent but not the best. I had the crabcake dishes that was on the grit cake - grits undercooked with very little sauce to salvage. Coffee was average and tasted funny. Just not my cup of tea.

Visited October 2012
Preston G, Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
KACDavis,

I am sorry to hear your visit to one of our locations was not up to par. We would appreciate knowing which location you visited since we have 4 in the area. I would like to encourage you to always inform a manager if you feel that your order is not acceptable. It always good to have our management team informed when there is an problem so we can correct the issue. I appreciate the feedback because all input can only make us better.

- Preston Green -
-- HWY98 Destin location--
Pensacola FL
“Wow what a breakfast!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I had eggs and the works. Best home fries I ever ate. And the sausage was better then we used to make at my grandmothers. Good service and a convenient location. And I think I had about 4 cups of coffee it was that good.