“Very good food!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #121 of 237 restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Very good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

I guess we all have different expectations when we say "Mexican food"... But I really like this place every summer I eat here! Frozen Margaritas with sangria on top is delish!! Ok food- seafood fajitas, shrimp dishes, Chickhen. Cheese dip.. All great to my likings! I love southwest. Texmex and most of all authentic. This is a food dinner!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

70% Recommend
Newnan, Georgia
“Not great food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

When we arrived we went to the bar for quick seating and promptly received chips and salsa, although when we ordered our cheese dip it was cold when it arrived and we had to send it back. The entertainment at the restaurant on Friday's is great, but not too good after getting sick due to their grease-dripping lump crab quesadilla.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great food and great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

A group of four of us walked in close to closing. We were warmly welcomed by the staff with prompt service. The food is the best I have had in living in the south for three years! Perfect Mexican food. So many options and very fresh. Our server waited on us and made sure every detail was attended to.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Memphis, TN
“Average Mexican food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

This is very average Mexican that you can get pretty much anywhere in America. I was surprised at all of the reviews making it out to be something special. I had the seafood fajitas, but again, it was nothing memorable. I was a bit disappointed.

Visited July 2012
Marion, Arkansas
“I enjoyed it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

Friendly staff and no lines on a Friday night. Place was well patroned. I thoroughly enjoyed my zapnin. Would definitely return!