Grand Caribbean East #109

1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 6

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Grand Carribbean East #109”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Well equipped kitchen and condominium.Loved that we had washer and dryer.Liked short walk to the beach.
109 is the 1st floor,if you want to have peace and quiet that will not happen.Patio is connected to swimming pool.Very noisy.2nd floor people were vacuuming early morning and late nights,kids running on top of us. Non stop noise from the 2nd floor.If you dont mind that then you are ok.

4 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Rooms
4 of 5 stars Location 4 of 5 stars Cleanliness
4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Interested in this property?
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
3 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 2 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Management Response
Jul 23, 2013
Hi Mr. Wolfe!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your stay with us at Grand Caribbean East in unit 109. Your feedback is so valuable to us in order to ensure that we are delivering the highest in customer service to our guests.

I'm sorry to read that you had some issues during your stay regarding cleanliness of the unit. I'm wondering who you notified during your stay regarding these issues. It is disappointing to think that one of our customer service representatives spoke with you and we did not resolve your issues. If you would like to talk to me about it a little bit, I am very happy to help in any way that I can.

We truly thank you for staying with Dale E. Peterson Vacations and hope that we can continue to serve you in the future.

Have a wonderful day!

Andie Hamilton
Interested in this property?
Check in
Speaks English
Listed since : Mar 2014
Response Time: Within a day
Calendar Updated: 26 days ago
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing