Palms Resort #1405 Jr. Suite - Book Online! 4th Floor! Destin's Largest Lagoon Pool! Buy 3 nights or more get 1 FREE thru Feb 2015!

Destin
Condo/Apartment –
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Fabulous Family Vacation Condo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

This was our first experience with staying in a condo for vacation. The Palms of Destin is amazing and the perfect location. Our condo was spotless and well supplied with plenty of linens and towels. The only thing I didn't know about until the last day was the vacuum was in the closet in the bedroom-that would have been nice to know so I could have swept up the sand. This condo was amazing. I would stay here again with no hesitation. Thank you so much!

5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
A TripAdvisor Member
“Tony The Tiger...Greeeat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

My family & I spent our vacation at The Palms Of Destin & absolutely loved it. The resort was conveniently located near every store & restaurant you could possibly need. The water park for the kids was right next door. The kids also really enjoyed the lagoon style pool. Looking forward to staying here again.

5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Management Response
Aug 8, 2013
Glad you would stay again!
SLLewis
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Management Response
Aug 1, 2013
We'd love to work with you again!
Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$90
/ Night
Instant Book
Or, send the owner a message
Send Message
Manager
RealJoy Vacations (Property Manager RealJoy Vacations)
18667512024
Speaks English
Listed since : Jun 2012
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing