“Best time boating!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 121 Outdoor Activities in Destin
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Heron Watersports offers Pontoon boat rentals,Kayak and Tower Paddleboards(SUPs).We are located on the Destin Harbor-at 200 Harbor Blvd 32541. We are 5-7 minutes from Crab Island by pontoon boat. One mile east of the Destin bridge on HWY 98 and 3.5 miles West of Walmart. Our location is unique-it's just one of a few places on the Harbor with the tall live oaks still standing. All different species of birds come here for peace and quiet. Our customers and safety come first. We will do everything we can to make your excursion on the water the very best. You will be parking approx.25' from the dock. So bring your coolers, shades, lots of suntan lotion and a great attitude. Your family and friends are going to have a very enjoyable and memorable day. Have a very nice day. Take Care! Blue Heron Watersports.
“Best time boating!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I am a Destin native who has grown up boating. This past weekend we had friends in and decided to go boating. The owners of Blue Heron are truly wonderful people to work with. They have a very caring and helpful staff that will do anything to make you happy...
Their boats are in FANTASTIC condition. Some of the best around Destin.
We will go back July 4 week and rent again. I highly recommend them!
Their pricing can't be beat! Not only were they affordable but the service combined equaled a great experience! Thank you Blue Heron.

Visited June 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Best Boat Rental in Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

We are beach goers and vacation all over Florida and always rent boats. This was by far the best experience I have ever had. The most professional, friendly and helpful staff I have ever experienced. In addition, the boats were brand new, clean and reliable. The owners greeted us, showed us where to park (in a convenient and private parking area) and assisted us with loading our stuff on the boats. Tim and Wendy are extremely customer focused. I will rent here again the next time I vacation in Destin.

Winter Garden, Florida
“Best Place to rent a boat in Destin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Blue Heron Watersports by far the best boat rental that I have ever experienced! I have rented boats many times all from Key West to Destin and not only were their boats the cleanest and best maintained boats the I have ever rented the owners and crew were also amazing. From the moment we arrived owners Tim and Wendy were great and deck had Tim unloaded the gear 6 adults from two SUV’s and had it loaded and stowed on the boat before I finished signing in. The water was beautiful, the location was great and I cannot wait to plan my next trip to Destin. I definitely will plan to rent from Blue Heron Watersports next time I am in Destin.

Reserve, Louisiana, United States
4 attraction reviews
“great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Awesome people to deal with, its a husband and wife team. Great prices. They have all new pontoon boats. Can't wait to return so we can rent again with them. We had a blast on the water with your pontoon. We only rented for half a day and when it was time to bring the pontoon back we wished we would have rented it all day.

Visited July 2012
Kona
“A great day on the Emerald Coast Water”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Today my wife, son and I had the pleasure of renting a boat from Blue Heron Watersports in Destin, FL. Owners, Wendy and Tim, run a GREAT operation with incredible service and top of the line boats.

Their location is perfectly located in the Destin Harbor and allows immediate and easy access to Crab Island and surroundings. Tim was a pleasure to deal with in setting up the rental and Wendy was there to cover all t's and c's to get us quickly on our way. We were having such a great time, we called in to extend our afternoon and it was handled with ease.

There a A LOT of places to rent boats from in Destin Harbor. Do yourself a favor and rent top quality boats with GREAT rates from GREAT people at Blue Heron Watersports.

Thanks again Tim and Wendy. We will see you soon and recommend all of our friends your way.

Cheers.

Visited May 2013
wbk6060, Owner at Blue Heron Watersports, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
To all of you who have posted such kind and warming remarks about us and our company(Blue Heron Watersports). Thank You Very Much..We deeply appreciate your patronage and strive to do our best for you,your family and friends..Drive Safely and return home with fond memories. Thanks again..Till we meet again..Happy Days..