It's not a 5-star resort, but I was in town for a CE course, so it was perfect for me. The building is 50 yrs old or so, but the accommodations are very clean & well maintained; great location in Destin - nice-view overlooking Destin Harbor ("city-view" = parking lot & Hwy. 98).
The complimentary breakfast had a very good selection....cereals, fruits, juices, coffee, bagels, pastries, variety of breads, yogurt, etc. I would skip the complimentary in-room coffee.
Friendly staff...good value for your money.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Destin Harbor Hotel
- Inn On Destin Harbor Hotel Destin
- Hotel On Destin Harbor
- Inn Destin Harbor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- - Located in the heart of Destin, Florida, directly on Destin Harbor- Walking distance to award-winning Destin waterfront dining- Waterfront pool with spacious deck overlooking Destin Harbor- All rooms are non-smoking, each with a private balcony- Ever-changing panoramic views of Historic Destin HarborOffering Scenic Views and Sumptuous Service- Accommodations include complimentary continental breakfast with a waterfront view of the Destin Harbor- Perfectly located accommodations for the Destin hotel or motel traveler, ideally suited for leisure, military, or corporate travelers- Pet-friendly rooms are available, please ask when booking your room- 24-hour concierge service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Loews Hotels, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Inn on Destin Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.