“Great parasailing” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 101 activities in Destin
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Sun Dogs Parasail is located at AJ's on the Destin Harbor and we have over 17yrs. of parasailing experience. We have a 100% parasail safety record and your safety and satisfaction are our #1 priority! Sun Dogs is the highest parasailing ride service in Destin, Fl with 1200ft of parasail line and we're the only parasail company to only take 6 people on the boat. We don't pack you on with 12-17 other people like all the other parasailing companies do. We are happy to take pics with your camera at no additional charge and we pride ourselves on giving you your money's worth so forget the rest and come fly with the best!
Richmond, Texas, United States
“Great parasailing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Had a great time! Crew was fantastic. They take small groups at a time and you go up 1200 feet for $40.00 per person. Could not have been more pleased!

“The safest thrill of a life time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

Excellent and Awesome experience!!! The staff and pricing was awesome. Would recommend this to everyone coming to Destin!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great time, Great People, Great PRICE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I have been parasailing before and I really enjoyed my time with Sundogs over the rest. We were headed down just after Hurricane Issac was passing and Kerry kept in contact with me about any rescheduling that needed to happen due to weather. The rest of the staff was great and ride was great once weather allowed for it. They have a discount option if you pay cash, which is awesome. When I head back down to Destin again, I'm taking more friends with me to go parasailing at Sundogs!

Visited September 2012
Houston, Texas
“NO DOUBT, THE BEST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Highest in destin! The crew is awesome and it is the only one who is family owned and operated which makes the customer service WAY BETTER! It is the "mom and pop shop" of parasailing in Destin, FL. We had a BLAST and they even hooked me up with a free shirt because i was so passionate about their business. When you are up there you can look down to every single parasail out there, you definitely are the highest. I went with my girlfriend and they double dipped us which was so much fun! (you can choose not to get dipped). They are very safe too. Also, I thought the shuttle service to the boat was pretty cool that way you don't have to wait two hours for a bunch of strangers to finish parasailing. GO WITH THEM, YOU WILL NOT REGRET.

Visited August 2012
Flower Mound, Texas, United States
“Parasail day in Destin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

My daughters, niece, and Nephew had a great time on the Sun Dogs Parasail outing last week in Destin. Making the reservation was a very good experience as the owner was very accomodating and very genuine on how good of a time we would have. She was right. This was our first time parasailing and the crew was very fun and involved in making the experience a great one for the kids. I really like the fact that there was only 6 on the boat as it made the trip length just right....not too long. As a bonus, on the way back to the harbor the dingy captain pulled over for us to see the dolphins. I thought that was terrific....to his credit, he still showed us the dolphins even though I'm an Ohio State fan and he a Michigan fan!!! All kidding aside, it was a nice surprise for the kids. I will definitely use them every year we go to Destin.....which is every summer!!

Pat Hess