We enjoyed our trip to Destin very much, even though the weather was not at its best. Our condo #1503 had a spectacular view. We had everything we needed for cooking and cleaning. The unit was well cleaned, excluding one shower curtain. It needed a little updating in the kitchen and bathroom, but we didn't mind because we didn't come to spend time in the kitchen. The only real problem was that the window locks in the master bedroom were broken, so we could not open the window. Still, the condo was large and comfortably fit 4 people. It could hold more easily. We had multiple TVs in the unit, plus a DVD player for moments of bad weather.
We were given several coupons and freebies for things around town, which we used. I did not know that they came with the room, so that was a nice feature. Our free parasailing trip was awesome. Our free beach chairs and umbrella were also excellent. We used them every day. The food in the area was great and we were less than a mile away from the outlet mall.
Even if this condo could be updated, we would go back in a heart-beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden Dunes Beach & Tennis Resort is nestled within a 27-acre, wooded area with beautiful beach front. The resort features Gulf-front condominiums, lakeside villas and Carolina cottages -- along with an excellent staff ready to fulfill your vacation needs. The onsite tennis center features six Rubico, clay courts, USPTA trained professionals and great activities and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Hidden Dunes Beach & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Dunes Beach And Tennis Resort
- Hidden Dunes Beach & Tennis Hotel Destin
- Hidden Dunes Beach Tennis Resort
- Hidden Dunes Destin