We stayed 5 nights in the Condo #184. It was a 2 bedroom apartment with a spacious living area. Very nice! The master room had a king bed - super comfy - and an ensuite bathroom with a jacuzzi tub. It was a huge room. The second bedroom was a queen bed with another bathroom just outside the room. There was a washing machine and dryer. The kitchen was well-equipped, although we could not find any matches for the outside communal grill. In the living area, there was a large couch and a dining room table for 4 tables. There was also an outdoor covered area (with bug netting) and a table with 4 chairs.We were given dishwashing liquid and dishwasher detergent, and washing machine powder.
The beach, which was about 2 minutes walk away, was spectacular. White sand and clear water.
We used 2 different pools - both of which were nice.
This was a good place to stay - we had a great time.
Only negatives: we could hear the people in the condo above us making noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden Dunes Beach & Tennis Resort is nestled within a 27-acre, wooded area with beautiful beach front. The resort features Gulf-front condominiums, lakeside villas and Carolina cottages -- along with an excellent staff ready to fulfill your vacation needs. The onsite tennis center features six Rubico, clay courts, USPTA trained professionals and great activities and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Hidden Dunes Beach & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Dunes Beach And Tennis Resort
- Hidden Dunes Beach & Tennis Hotel Destin
- Hidden Dunes Beach Tennis Resort
- Hidden Dunes Destin