We stayed at Pelican Beach resorts in June for a week and had a great time. We stayed in condo 409, a 1 bedroom with bunk beds and pull out couch. The condo is on the beach, with a balcony over looking the gulf. Great view all day long!! Condo was clean and nice, with extra linens!! Full kitchen and we used it everyday.The condo is owned by a family and rented out by the onsite resort company. That is who we rented threw,PB on their website. We did here of a couple families that rented from the owners directly and had problems with the condo. The resorts staff did help these guests, even though the issues were not their fault. The pool was good but in the shade by 1pm, beach is awesome, powder sand and clear ocean water!! You can see your feet. There is a small café & store on site that serves food/coffee, lunch & breakfast. It was good, got pizza twice. The bar on the beach boardwalk did not stay open long enough, closed too early. Pelican beach resorts is close to a lot of restaurants and the Harbour walk area. Go to Big Kahuanna across street for some water slide family fun. Buy your tickets at the desk of PB and save about $8 pp. There are some gas grills out by the pools for guests to use too. This beach does have a beach chair rental company serving the beach and they set up early ( 6am). If you put up your chairs first they will set around you. There daily events posted each day some free, other for a small fee for the family to do. We Loved the condo 409! Awesome view of beach and Gulf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pelican Beach Resort and Conference Center and the Terrace at Pelican Beach are located in the heart of Destin. Pelican Beach Resort includes 340 gulf-front and gulf-view condominium units, 19 floor high-rise with 1 and 2 bedroom units. The Terrace includes 95 units lakefront views with 2 and 3 bedroom condominium units.Guests at either property can use the facilities at both, which include 3 large pools, one kiddie pool, two hot tubs, two fitness centers, two saunas, tennis, and an arcade/game room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Resorts of Pelican Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resorts Of Pelican Beach Hotel Destin
- Pelican Beach Resort Destin