“High price low low quality!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 237 restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Crust pizza are created as masterpieces each and every time we make a pizza. We make our own dough and sauce and use only quality cheeses and ingredients to complete our pizza pies, calzones and subs. We offer a 12", 16" and deep-dish Sicilian pizza served in a casual, family atmosphere or take-out for your convenience. Lunch and dinner is served from 11am-10pm. There is a variety of family-friendly fare offered for our guests as well as beer, wine and a full liquor selection. We are conveniently located in the Destin harbor area. Stop by for a slice in paradise.
Searcy, Arkansas
“High price low low quality!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

When my family and I first walked in we noticed two dirty tables like someone just got done eating. We were not greeted for a while and wasn’t sure if we were supposed to seat our self’s. We stood there for a while and someone finely came out and said to pick a table. After we got our drinks we seen a large family of 10 come in and sit next to us. I was looking at my plate and seen dried cheese on it along with my family’s plates. I then grabbed the plates next to us to find that they were dirtier than the ones that I had. One plate even had a chunk of dried cheese on the bottom of it. The family of 10 setting by us noticed that their plates were dirty too and left after getting their drinks. I went ahead and stayed for the pizza even after being grossed out by the dirty plates. Take in mind my family of 4 had 4 drinks and two large pizza’s and I end up paying $65.00 and couldn’t really eat it because I could only think about the dirty plates and how dirty the kitchen must be. I wish I had left after seeing the dirty plates!! I came there on spring break 3-19-2013 and I promise I will NEVER GO BACK!! I was really surprised that the lady that waited on us was surprised about the family of 10 leaving. She even had the nerve to ask the 2 people at the bar why they left and that they didn’t pay for the $16 worth of drinks that they didn’t drink.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
Destin, Florida
“not good pizza”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

sorry, I know lots of people are giving this pizza a good review but I personally did not care for it. Little Caesars would have been better!, the crust was very hard and tough!. also.. I ordered one with pepperoni red peppers and onion. it was pretty tasteless. no I did not complain because we had already had a misunderstanding when ordering. they did not want to honor a buy one get one coupon, even though we had asked prior to ordering if we could use it and was told yes. we ordered and then waitress came back and told us coupon was only good for entrees. well we were eating pizza as our entree!... so I cancelled the order and told them we would order something different. owner came out and spoke with us and finally agreed to us using the coupon. he also tried to tell us coupon was only good for entrees. but once again I had to explain that we had been told by hostess that they would honor it but did not tell us we could not eat pizza as our entree. the atmosphere at the place is very nice. we had been there when it was the florida house. the food was really good then.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Salina, Kansas
“thanks tripadviser”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Stopped for lunch since we happen to be passing through at noon, had decent reviews. Glad we did. Pizza done the way we like, thin and crisp crust. Name says it all, great crust! House wine was good also. Enjoyed friendly atmosphere, ower makes sure everything is to your satisfaction. Prices are very reasonable.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food and very nice staff members.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

They close at 9 p.m. And I arrived at 8:50. They gladly served me with no hesitation and provided me with some great food and service. The fries were my favorite!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Destin, Florida, United States
“If you MUST have pizza, cross the street and go to Landshark”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

This was the biggest pizza disappoint because of the reviews and the pizza was bland. The rest of the menu looks awesome and the owners are great. We will be back to try the Italian dishes someday but never the pizza.. watery sauce, cheese slides right off and did not like the crust.

Better bet for pizza is Landshark or Mellow Mushroom up the street.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere