“terrible” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #40 of 245 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Crust pizza are created as masterpieces each and every time we make a pizza. We make our own dough and sauce and use only quality cheeses and ingredients to complete our pizza pies, calzones and subs. We offer a 12", 16" and deep-dish Sicilian pizza served in a casual, family atmosphere or take-out for your convenience. Lunch and dinner is served from 11am-10pm. There is a variety of family-friendly fare offered for our guests as well as beer, wine and a full liquor selection. We are conveniently located in the Destin harbor area. Stop by for a slice in paradise.
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
“terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I'm sorry...but I don't know what everyone is talking about? We ordered pizza and the crust had to have been frozen. It was not good. My husband is Italian, and we have had a lot of pizza at many different restaurants over the years... this was one of the worst pizzas we have eaten.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Wilmette, Illinois
“Really good pizza but I've had better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I was anxious to try this place since at the time it was rated #1 in Destin on tripadvisor. I really liked my pizza but I'm not quite sure why the restaurant is so highly rated. The pizza was good, pretty pricey, but nothing very special about it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Crestview, Florida
“Real homemade food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I ate at this pizzeria cause of it's advertisement in the local paper and a guests BAD review. Yes, A bad review cause the pizza was greasy.. That is a sign of REAL ingredients and not processed. I also tried the spinanch basket it's soft not crunchy like a calzone. and real cheese that is stringy, when you pull it a part. Enough for two or an appetizer! It has fresh spinach cheese and real garlic bits with homemade sauce on the side.. You won't be disappointed..

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good pizza, but pizza is hard to screw up”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We had a large veggie ($20) for carryout. The pizza was good, but a little pricey for pizza. The restaurant is slightly confusing to find because the door label says, "Florida House". Although the pizza was good, I was surprised that it was the #1 restaurant in Destin at the time we went.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Frankfort, Kentucky
“Just Plain Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

The environment was comfortable with nice decor and plenty of seating. The restaurant was completely empty at the time. The menu had a lot of options but we chose the pizza and cheese sticks. The cheese sticks were among the best we have ever tasted but the pizza was disappointing. It was very hard and tasted as if it had been reheated. It was not completely terrible but definitely not the best I have ever tasted. All in all, it was just average. I would try another place in town for good pizza.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere