“Wonderful Lady at the Front Dest! Mrs Sandy!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy.

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4615 Opa Locka Lane, Destin, FL 32541 (Formerly Suburban Extended Stay)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #31 of 39 Hotels in Destin
Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States
“Wonderful Lady at the Front Dest! Mrs Sandy!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

When we arrived at the Front Desk of Extended Stay America, It was truly a wonderful experience. We were Greeted by Mrs Sandy. She was so nice, had a beautiful Smile and was so helpful. we have been here now 3 weeks and my grandson has fell in love with her. He gets upset if he does not see her at the front desk. She is a beautiful person inside and out! She cares about her job and her guest! She remembers every guest name and greets them using their name when they come through the door! She is just an awesome Lady!.......Extended Stay America don't ever lose this lady! Treat her good! She is a jewel!

Room Tip: See Mrs Sandy and she will make it the best stay!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

my wife and I stayed at extended stay of america. I would recommend this place, sandy at the front desk is the best, very helpful, and sweet as can be. we can't ask for more. sandy, made us feel welcomed and went out of her way to assist . thanks again see you next time.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Very nice place.Everything you need for a night or a month Its been GREAT.Sandy at the front desk is so pleasant as all the staff is.Very clean and quite. I will recommend this to anyone coming down here.

Room Tip: The pool side is GREAT
Covington, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

One of the most accommodating establishments that I have ever had the pleasure of frequenting. From the amenities to the customer service and value, you won't be disappointed. Sandy, a front desk customer service representative, is always ready (with a smile) to exceed guest expectations and has played an integral role in securing my repeat business with Extended Stay America (Destin). Thanks for making me a "Raving Fan".

Mr. P

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy., responded to this review, February 20, 2013

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Thanks to all the staff at Extended Stay of America in Destin, Florida on the Emerald Coast Parkway for the friendly, capable service and hospitality. A special thanks to Sandy for making sure we felt welcomed and appreciated.The rooms are kept very clean...the crew is really on their game. The new washers/dryers are great! It is a very good place to relax, unwind and enjoy Destin, which is at it's finest any time of the year. Also, this is a central location for many wonderful shops, restaurants and entertainment. We found it very quiet...it's a great place to stay!!!

Room Tip: This is a pet-friendly hotel.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Terre Haute, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I was in Destin, FL for one month working and greatly enjoyed my stay here. Although the Ice Machine was out of order more than it worked and the pool was closed for most of my stay I did enjoy my stay. Overall the staff was helpfull, especially Sandy at the front desk was was extremly polite and recommended area restauraunts and attractions for me to try as well as helping me find a local conpany to work on my broken windsheild. I highly recomend staying here due to the value, location to shoping, the beach, knowledgeable staff and most of all the quiet rooms.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

It's really peaceful and clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. the great lady at the front desk Sandy was really helpful in her recommendations for places to eat and find fun and exciting things to do. I am looking forward to returning to this area and staying here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy.

Address: 4615 Opa Locka Lane, Destin, FL 32541 (Formerly Suburban Extended Stay)
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Destin
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #31 of 39 Hotels in Destin
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Destin Hotel Destin
Extended Stay America Destin
Extended Stay Destin
Destin Extended Stay
Extended Stayamerica Hotel Destin

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.