“Relaxing weekend in a comfortable hotel with great service.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy.

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4615 Opa Locka Lane, Destin, FL 32541 (Formerly Suburban Extended Stay)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #30 of 39 hotels in Destin
“Relaxing weekend in a comfortable hotel with great service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Very low key hotel, not crazy or loud. Made it easy to relax, the stove in the room is great if you want to cook your own meal. The staff is wonderful; Sandy is particularly helpful and really stands out. She recommended local places to eat and their locations. She also helped check our room when we lost a credit card. Overall, a great hotel with reasonable prices. I would definitely recommend it to others.

• Stayed February 2013
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy., responded to this review, February 16, 2013
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

90 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Des Moines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

This hotel is of quite reasonable, the room is spotlessly clean and has all essencial light he housekeeping facilities. There are tourist attractions and facilities of every description, and all the facilities of a medium sized city. I would love to stay here again in te future.

Room Tip: It would be hard to beat this place for value and convenience.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Destin, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Definately recommend the Extended Stay for any trip to the Destin, FL area. Clean, Quite and very friendly. Sandy was a big help about places to eat and shop, she was always happy to see me when I saw her. A good place to stay when I come back to this area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Howard City, Michigan, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a month on business. The room is clean and layed out perfectly. I could really relax and feel at home. The staff is always good, however, if I had to pick someone that goes above and beyond it would be Sandy at the front dest. She from the very start of my stay has always been very friendly and helped me not only with hotel questions but she was very knowledgable about the surrounding area as well. She takes the time to remember your name and says hi and calls you by your first name when you come and go from the hotel. That was special to me.

Room Tip: Handicapped rooms are slightly larger.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy., responded to this review, February 6, 2013

OCALA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Hotel is a great place to stay. Going into the fourth week of returning to this Hotel.
Personnel are always pleasent, efficient, and experienced in every aspect.
Sandy has taken care of ALL of my requests, on every occasion. She makes my stay at
Extended Stay great.

Room Tip: All Rooms are very confortable... You have the availability of Couches, rather than sitting on the...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy., responded to this review, January 29, 2013

Lady Lake, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I recommend this hotel for your extended stay. Faye, the Manager, is very helpful and willing to go the extra mile to ensure your needs are met, in a most helpful manner. She is responsive to individual needs and genuinely cares for her guests. Sandy, one of the Guest Services Representatives is positive and enthusiastic. She warmly greets guests on a daily basis and asks if everything is okay to ensure all needs are met. The maintenance man is actively involved and responsive to take care of problems. I had a problem with the heating unit in my room and he changed the unit that day. Consider this your 'home away from home'.

Room Tip: Higher floors closest to a corner provide less foot traffic, if you, like me, have a pet. This loca...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy., responded to this review, January 23, 2013

Destin, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I arrived from Tulsa Oklahoma and from the first minute I arrived the staff have been extremely helpful. Everything I have needed was taken care of in a very professional & friendly way. Being new to the area I had many questions and they could not have been more helpful.
The room was very clean and had everything I needed to be self sufficient. I have stayed at more upscale hotels before but the service here has exceeded all of them. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, and I'm looking forward to my next two months here.
Steve N.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy., responded to this review, January 21, 2013
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Been to Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy.

Address: 4615 Opa Locka Lane, Destin, FL 32541 (Formerly Suburban Extended Stay)
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Destin
Ranked #30 of 39 hotels in Destin
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Destin Hotel Destin
Extended Stay America Destin
Extended Stay Destin
Destin Extended Stay
Extended Stayamerica Hotel Destin

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.