My husband and I stayed there for 4 nights and I was scratching like a dog. I have bloody bite marks ALL over my feet, thighs, a couple on my back, and just a few on my hands and fingers. I got bitten a lot more than my husband but he had some bites mainly on his legs and was very itchy too. It was horrible. You're paying for a hotel to be comfortable NOT to get eaten alive. I have never been bitten by fleas this bad. The hotel is completely infested. They moved us to another room first, but I got new bites in the second room also. They allow big dogs to stay for extended periods and they only wash the carpets and the sheets, they do NOT spray for fleas at all. I would never stay at an extended stay hotel again.
They REFUSED to give us a refund.
PS. They do not serve food in the winter time, only coffee, if you don't have a car you're in the middle of nowhere. Horrible Horrible Horrible.
We moved to the Country Suites close by and they were amazing comfortable great room service had food and came out CHEAPER. Only problem was I was STILL scratching like a dog because of the damn fleas. I would have preferred to sleep in my CAR!!!
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Destin Hotel
- Extended Stayamerica Destin Hotel Destin
- Extended Stay America Destin
- Extended Stay Destin
- Destin Extended Stay
- Extended Stayamerica Hotel Destin
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.