“Delicious!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Wisconsin
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Went on a Friday night with 3 other girlfriends. We called ahead to put our name in, so we were seated right away on the patio when we arrived. Service was a bit slow. It took over 10 minutes for the waitress to take our drink order, and then another 10 minutes before we had our wine. But the food more than made up for the slow service! The Red Snapper mediterranean was incredible, and the parmesan Grouper was delicious too. It's a bit pricey, but everything in Destin is :-) Enjoy!

Visited May 2013

Meridian, Mississippi
“Great food Great Views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We love Dewey's harbor side. The food is always great and consistent from year to year. The service from the hostess to the busboys is perfect! Friendly people who go out of their way to help you enjoy your dinning experience. Our order got misplaced in the kitchen and although we assured the that we were fine and were enjoying our time they brought us another appetizer for free to ensure that we were not upset. The views from the porch are lovely and I recommend if your not in a hurry to wait on one of the tables outside. We had great views of the harbor charter boats blessing service which was a priceless experience, we lived watching the parade of boats.

• Visited May 2013
Georgia, United States
“Loved it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

This was recommended by the guys where we went parasailing , and it was very good a relaxed atmosphere . The trigger fish was awesome! I am not a big seafood fan, but this was the best fish ever!

• Visited March 2013
Mentone, AL
“Lots of hype”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I had been wanting to go to this restaurant several times, but we usually went elsewhere or actually cooked in our condo and ate on the balcony & enjoyed the scenery. I was with a group of ladies on a church retreat & this restaurant was chosen. I had read this was the place the locals eat!! Well, not much of a selection, to me. There were fried entrees which I didn't want. We had traveled from NE Alabama all day to get there, so I didn't want a heavy meal, but the menu was limited so it was hard to choose. I ordered the scallops appetizer and a grilled shrimp salad. I picked out the scallops from under the heavy cheese crust covering them. They were bland. The salad was huge. The shrimp were tasty. The salad was just a salad, no fancy greens. It was a good salad as far as salads go, but could have gotten the same kind at just about any chain restaurant, so nothing special. I wish restaurants would start adding some decent healthy sides. Not everyone wants rice, potatoes, etc. Steamed vegetables would have been nice.

We were seated upstairs at two tables, one right in front of a window air conditioner which blew on us. It was a tad cool in April to be getting all that cold air on us. We finally just turned it off without asking, as ceiling fans were going strong above us as well. The service was average. I can't say my food wasn't good, just nothing special. It was pretty pricey as well.

Where we were seated was indoors, so no scenic view.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kenner, Louisiana
“Beautiful view of the marina with excellent, nut somewhat pricey, food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

We had 9 different entrees with the royal red shrimp being the favorite dish. The stuffed shrimp were next best.
The grouper was very fresh, and prepared nlackened, a spicy dish, enjoyed by our new orleans group.

• Visited May 2013