We've had the opportunity to stay at the Sandestin Hilton a few times over the years, and everytime it is an enjoyable stay. The rooms and outdoor pool areas have been recently renovated.
Stayed off-season in December at a great rate that included breakfast buffet for my wife and I. Loved the breakfast buffet and the heated, indoor pool! Stayed in a great beachfront suite which had a nice bunkbed alcove for our kids which are 10 and 8.
Sandestin resort area is our favorite place to stay in the Destin and Sandestin areas because it is past the busy, touristy areas on Destin but has its own private beach area with chair and umbrella service. The Hilton resort also has a great spa that my wife loves, a gym, a poolside cafe, a small convenience store, casual restaurant, and a fine dining restaurant. There are also a couple of beautiful golf courses, mini golf, shopping and bike rentals. Silver Sands factory outlet and many other good restaurants are only minutes away. Definitely will be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa offers guests beachfront paradise with six restaurants, three bars, three pools, two whirlpools, four championship golf courses and Serenity by the Sea Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Hilton Sandestin Beach, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sandestin Beach, Golf Hotel Destin
- Hilton Sandestin Beach, Golf Resort And Spa
- Hilton Hotel Destin
- Hilton Destin
- Hilton Sandestin Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Hilton
- Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa
- Destin Hilton