This hotel is nice but I'm not sure if it is worth too high of a price definitely not $400 worth for 2 nights. Bring your own pillow if you prefer a firmer one because their's are way too soft. The property is across a busy street from the beach. Overall, its a nice hotel and the staff are very friendly. The rooms are nice (though the furniture and carpet needs to be updated).
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach Hotel
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach Hotel Destin
- Embassy Suites Destin
- Destin Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach is an all-suite hotel featuring amenities designed to pamper our guests: We are across the street from the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico with a private beach access, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, complimentary Evening Reception nightly, Complimentary wired and wireless internet. Check in 4pm / Check out is 11am. Age Restrictions 25 to checkin. We are across the street from our lovely beach. 100 yards from our front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.