Of course, those are the basic requirements. Staff is friendly and location is great. Easy walk to a beautiful beach where for $25 a day you can rent an umbrella and a couple of chairs. The hotel itself is not shiny new but is clean and bright.
The cook to order breakfast offers great choices, and there are cocktails every night. Traffic in Destin is pretty dense, so it is nice having breakfast in the hotel before running the gauntlet on Route 98.
As with all Embassy Suites, the rooms are large, quiet and comfortable. We are four nights into a five-night stay and are quite happy with our choice.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach Hotel
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach Hotel Destin
- Embassy Suites Destin
- Destin Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach is an all-suite hotel featuring amenities designed to pamper our guests: We are across the street from the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico with a private beach access, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, complimentary Evening Reception nightly, Complimentary wired and wireless internet. Check in 4pm / Check out is 11am. Age Restrictions 25 to checkin. We are across the street from our lovely beach. 100 yards from our front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.