It's affordable for a beach hotel. It has all the Embassy Suites perks - excellent free breakfast, free cocktail hour and comfy beds, however, it's a bit outdated. The beach access and parking is good. I planned a spur of the moment beach trip and having never been to Destin chose the Embassy because I knew what I would be getting. They didn't disappoint.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach Hotel Destin
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach Hotel
- Embassy Suites Destin
- Destin Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2014 ROOM RENOVATIONS HAVE BEGUN - HOURS OF RENOVATIONS ARE 9AM TO 5PM Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach is an all-suite hotel featuring amenities designed to pamper our guests: We are across the street from the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico with a private beach access, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, complimentary Evening Reception nightly, Complimentary wired and wireless internet. Check in 4pm / Check out is 11am. Age Restrictions 25 to checkin. We are across the street from our lovely beach. 100 yards from our front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.