Mixed feelings about this hotel. Stayed here in October and wouldn't return until they had some room renovations.
Great location just across the street from the beach across a boadwalk and down some stairs. At the beach you can rent umbrella, chairs and other beach equipment. Was not at all crowded while we were there. Beautiful sand and clear water as standard in this area of Florida. Hotel will check out towels at the front desk to take to the beach.
Hose out front to wash off sand before entering hotel.
I found the staff very pleasant and accommodating except for the older gentleman giving drinks at the managers reception in the evening.
Exterior of the hotel looks very nice, parking free and plentiful.
Free full breakfast and free drinks in the evening as with all Embassy Suites
Big beach store across the street if you need any extra supplies.
Near the outlets and other places for food, shopping etc.
Rooms need to be upgraded. Carpet and tile old and stained, mold in shower, needed to call on two of our days to get the pull out bed made. Room had unpleasant odor.
Evening reception lines very long, took at least 10 minutes each time we wanted a drink. Older gentleman serving drinks in the evening was grumpy unless you gave him a tip, then he actually acknowledged you with a pleasant, "thank you" only to get grumpy again for the next guest. Younger guy our last day was much nicer.
One night at the evening reception they served generic type Lay's potato chips with salsa. Odd...
Guy making omlettes did it too quick, each day they were runny.
Hotel recommended Busters for a meal and it was awful. Not sure why they would send us here.
As I stated, my experience was mixed. I will return to the area, but won't return to this hotel or recommend it until some upgrades are made.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach Hotel
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach Hotel Destin
- Embassy Suites Destin
- Destin Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach is an all-suite hotel featuring amenities designed to pamper our guests: We are across the street from the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico with a private beach access, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, complimentary Evening Reception nightly, Complimentary wired and wireless internet. Check in 4pm / Check out is 11am. Age Restrictions 25 to checkin. We are across the street from our lovely beach. 100 yards from our front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.