Located just across a tiny street street from the beach. No problem walking across the street in our flip flops with our towels and inner tubes. The cars actually stop at the crosswalk for you to cross. Can easily rent chairs and umbrellas for the day for around $25, and this is totally worth it! Loved the huge free morning breakfasts of eggs, bacon, grits, fruit, cereal, coffee, omlettes, and more! Everyone was very friendly. Rooms were beautiful. Beware of the concierge in the lobby posing as the concierge for local info ... she is really selling timeshares!
Beautiful warm turquouise water with sugar white sand.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach Hotel Destin
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach Hotel
- Embassy Suites Destin
- Destin Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2014 ROOM RENOVATIONS HAVE BEGUN - HOURS OF RENOVATIONS ARE 9AM TO 5PM Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach is an all-suite hotel featuring amenities designed to pamper our guests: We are across the street from the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico with a private beach access, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, complimentary Evening Reception nightly, Complimentary wired and wireless internet. Check in 4pm / Check out is 11am. Age Restrictions 25 to checkin. We are across the street from our lovely beach. 100 yards from our front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.