“Up up and away!” 4 of 5 stars

+1 866-359-3114
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: We are currently located off Hwy 98 next to The Inn on Destin Harbor & across from the Motel 6. We are 1/2 of a mile from The Destin Bridge when entering into Destin. On the same property as Harbor Water Sports.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Dallas, Texas
6 attraction reviews
“Up up and away!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and 6 yr old went up and didn't wanna come back down! It took about 2 hrs from start to finish, 100 of pics on sd card for only $10 bucks! They even saw a shark while up in the air! Totally worth it!

Visited August 2013

texas
9 attraction reviews
“Great Time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

We chose Destin Parasailing because we found a Groupon. It was a great time. The crew was awesome and added to the fun! With or without a groupon, I would definitely choose Destin Parasailing again! One thing I wouldn't suggest is the photos for $25. I thought they were going to be close ups, but they were not. Personally, it is not worth the money, but totally optional.

Visited August 2013
Shawnee, Oklahoma
“Great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Our time was changed due to a captain not being able to come in that day,we juggled our other reservations and was able to come when they could take us. This was our first time parasailing and we had a great experience. Our Captain was Mason,a very nice guy, and the girl with him was nice as well but I can't remember her name.All in all I would gladly do this again if I had the chance and would recomend Destin Parasailing to everyone as they are the best.

Visited September 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Parasailing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

The crew was great! Had some rainy weather but they finally got us in between storms. The girls who did the scheduling was very nice and patient. Our whole had a great time. Would use these guys again!

Visited August 2012
Athens, Georgia
19 attraction reviews
“Terrible Management”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Waisted way too much time at this place. Made first appt. and it was canceled when they detected lightening, next available appt. was the next day. Then there were two boats and instead of letting people go who didn't get to go from the day before, other people went first. When they finally went on the second boat it came back within a half hour with troubles, had to wait for the owner to get to the dock, put in some fluid, take it back out, just to find out it was going to need more work. In the mean time, the first boat came back, they still didn't let our kids get on, but instead took the people who had originally been scheduled. They did comp a group of 8 who kept bugging them and gave them a free dolphin cruise too for the inconvience, but nothing for my two kids. And, because I purchased a certificate from SweetJack, I had to contact them for a refund, which I did. SweetJack was awesome, Destin Parasailing - not so much! All this sitting around was in 102 degrees temps. I bet we waisted a total of 4 hrs. in just waiting around.

Visited July 2012