Indian Summer Special $600/2 Long 3 Day! $1050 Wk

Incredible views of Gulf and Lake Destiny from this Villa!
Villa Pool. Plenty of chaise, chairs and grill area for picnics.
Villa Pool

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

“Couldn't Be any Nicer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2010 for a stay in November 2009

It was bigger than I expected, very clean, and the location is perfect. I really appreciated the attractive design and decor, too! I hope to return soon.

Traveling group: Friends
A TripAdvisor Member
“A fantastic stay that exceedes expectations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2010 for a stay in October 2010
person found this review helpful

This is the most enjoyable, relaxing, comfortable and clean place we have ever stayed. Picture sitting on your front balcony and looking at the beautiful views of the Gulf and, then relaxing on your back balcony by the lake. The beach is a walk across the street and the pools just steps away from your front door. If that's not enough resturants, shops, grocery stores and activities are just a short drive away. It was hard to leave this beautiful place and we can't wait to come back.

5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: the viw and walking distance to the beach
Liked least: nothing
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
whbied
Wheaton, Illinois
“As I start thinking about another winter in Destin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2010 for a stay in February 2010
people found this review helpful

As I start thinking about another winter in Destin, I remember the great web page that was just as promoted. My villa looked brand new, was obviously kept up regularly and had a great view of the beach just a stone's throw away. My 1st Saturday Vivian and her husband stopped by to tighten a lock on the back door and clean the villa upstairs. She left her number with me to call for any reason because they lived close by which was comforting and good for communication on check out times, etc. Of course the same holds true for you as I couldn't figure out the lock box or how to turn on the shower. (Cell phones are great). I loved the interior, the full kitchen, convenient washer & dryer... and the thick bath towels.
One thing that hooked me initially was the private club house facility located in sort of gated community. The fact that it was so close, had a great work out room, even small showers available, great view of the big spectacular pool as well as a inviting lobby with private theater for family and friends. I worked out every day because, with my pass, I could get into the work out room even when the club house was closed on Sundays.
I was really excited about the close golf range I could hit balls (and play) every day. The local malls/ stores looked brand new and offered such a wide offering I don't think I hit them all. Cashiers know me by name at the Publix grocery store (huge), and loved all the local restrarants close by or just down the street. Those I probablly hit 80%/
Finally, the beach was just as people talked about. Sunny days and other renters close by all got to know each other. It was great!

Regards, Bill

Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
“Awesome Getaway!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2010 for a stay in November 2007
person found this review helpful

I would highly recommend this vacation spot - the condo is perfect for families. Large enough for a group, but still cozy. The decor was beautiful and the views awesome. It was a pleasure dealing with the staff - we'll surely return!

4 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
CJ Longo
FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2010 for a stay in September 2009
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
“Mark Caffey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

This was our first trip to Destin and this villa exceeded our expectations across the board - - the video and advertisement doesn't do it justice. The villa was perfect for our family of four (12 and 13 year of age girls). The view is breathtaking and it's a very short walk to the ocean so it was very easy to carry our beach gear with us. I'm quite particular about cleanliness and I was not disappointed. In addition, the kitchen was well-stocked with necessary dishes and cooking utensils. The pools were convenient as well and beautifully maintained. The master bed was very comfortable - - surprising for a rental unit. Our hostess certainly made an impression (although we never met her, which was fine -- it was just a very easy experience) and Laura was very responsive to our last minute needs. Thank you, Laura, for making this such a nice Villa and great experience. We will return!

Tammy
$199
Night
Week
Month
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Owner
Laura T
Speaks English
Listed since : Oct 2010
Response Rate: 70 %
Response Time: Within a day
Calendar Updated: 36 days ago
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing