“No inside seating in the HOT Florida sun” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Seafood, Fish & Chips
Good for: Outdoor seating, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Columbus, Georgia
“No inside seating in the HOT Florida sun”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

I could not enjoy my food because I was afraid the weak plastic lawn chairs would break.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

71% Recommend
Greenwood, Indiana
“Family Trip 2012”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

I was very dissapointed in the food, the service and the prices. Many other places to eat at The Village that are much better and more competitively priced.

Visited May 2012
Brandon, Mississippi, United States
“Hammerheads”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

just had drinks, the service was Great and the music on the patio was Great as well!

Visited June 2012
Birmingham, AL
“Ripped off!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012 via mobile

Food was good. Way over priced for kids chicken and fries at $8.95. We were given bottle water ($2.95) even after asking for water with lemon. Kids cup was $3 and only had 12oz in it! I feel so cheated!!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
culinarylova, Manager at Hammerheads Bar & Grill, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
I have read your review and I am not going to make excuses..but I am going to try and make it up to you if you would let us. I have taken into account of this past year and the economy we are facing and I am happy to say that all kid's meals are 3.95 and come with a drink. I would love an opportunity to change what you think of us. If you are ever in the area again and would take me up on this offer let me treat you to a better time contact me at Violet@tumulo.com. Thank you so very much for your honesty we cannot grow without seeing what needs changing.
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida, United States
“if you want a great view yes - food you better run”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Lets see waited for host/hostess ( 3 minutes later sat ourself )
Waiteress-unaware of happy hour specials - oh it did take 10 minutes and raising my hand to get service-
wife played it safe with nachos- i have ate better nachos at a little league game from the concession stand-runny cheese-she asked for jalapenos, she got 2 of them in a plastic container...
Shrimp- tasted like they just picked up some frozen ones at the Winn Dixie-rubbery and simply not good at all even drowned with hot sauce.
Now if you want a beer and a place with a great view sure but to eat here - well ......... that is a different story

• Visited April 2012