“Our Destin Favorite.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cuvee Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 236 restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: French, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Now open for Lunch! Cuvee Bistro in Destin, Florida offers classic French, Asian and Italian influenced delicacies along with award-winning signature dishes by Proprietor and Executive Chef Tim Creehan, including Amy Grant's Seared Tuna Rare and Vince Gill's Pecan Crusted Grouper. A must for foodies and tourists alike, no visit to Destin is complete without sampling the culinary excellence at Cuvee. A Wine Spectator Award of Excellence winner for three years running, Cuvee's Wine List and the Bistro Bar enhance the epicurean experience with all manner of the finest libations. The "Best in Destin" voted Happy Hour runs from 5-9pm nightly, with a tempting variety of specials including $5 Martinis so popular they have their own menu. Features a staggering variety of live music by Beachcomber Music Award winner Space Junkie Wed-Sat from 9pm until. "Cuvee" is a French term colloquially referring to a "blend of ingredients", and we cordially invite you to take in all the flavors at Chef Tim Creehan's Cuvee tonight!
Germantown, Tennessee
“Our Destin Favorite.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We walked in through a lively bar area, but this was separate from the dining area and the noise did not affect us. Our waiter, Michael, was a huge fan of the chef/restaurant and made excellent suggestions. We weren't familiar with Chef Tim Creehan or the fact that he's known as a "celebrity chef." We were quite impressed with his cooking! To begin, we were happy with our wine choices. We started with the eggplant and crabmeat appetizer, which was also a great choice. My entrée was the Grouper Vince (named after Vince Gill) with a pecan crust and honey Worcestershire sauce paired with a tasty potato cake. The fish was tender and delicious. My husband got the pork rib chop with lightly creamed sweet corn, which he enjoyed. In addition to our meal sides, we ordered the Brussels Sprouts to share. They were seared in garlic, salt & pepper and were some of the best we've eaten! We shared a dessert sampler with seven scrumptious desserts which were perfectly sized. If you are in the Destin area, do not miss eating here!

89% Recommend
Crosslake
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Great appetizers, great prices, nice wine selection. It is a very busy local restaurant, completely packed. They have happy hour prices until 9:00 every evening if I am not mistaken. Fun to try and share their great, creative dishes.

Visited March 2013
Estill Springs, Tennessee
“A Wonderful Dining Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had been wanting to try this restaurant for a long time & I finally got the chance. I made reservations for my husband, I & my mother through "Open-Table" online. I noticed from other reviewers that the bar can be busy & noisy, so I requested a table away from the bar. Great choice! Cuvee Bistro is a wonderful, upscale & hip cafe. We ordered the eggplant & crab appetizer as well as the braised porkbelly. Wonderful & excellent selections! For our main entree we ordered the Grouper Vince & the evening seafood special. Oh, this food is to die for!!! Uniquely prepared fresh, fresh seafood & awesome sides using fresh herbs from their herb garden. For dessert we all split the White Chocolate Banana Cream Pie & it was one of the BEST desserts I've ever had. We must have spent at least 2 hours enjoying this fantastic food as well as 2 bottles of wine. The service was top notch as well, very professional! This was one of the best dining experiences all 3 of us have had. I can't wait to visit Destin again & return to this wonderful bistro. I will admit it's very pricey but also I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a great dining experience!!!

• Visited November 2012
Destin, Florida
“Yummy Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Just finished a wonderful meal here, the food was fantastic! This place makes you wish you could eat out every night or at least order one of everything on the menu! Had scallops with bacon and halibut with crispy capers. . . yummmm! Well worth the visit! Thanks, chef!

Lebanon, Ohio
“Upscale and very enjoyable !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Looking for a place for a special evening? Cuvee Bistro in Destin, Florida should fit the bill nicely! Great menu, great food and great service too.

Right on the Emerald Coast Parkway, easy to find and it is well worth stopping in for a drink, Happy Hour Menu or full dinner. I had the Homemade Bison Sausage Flatbread Pizza and the Crabmeat Spring Rolls during Happy Hour (Half Price!) and they were both good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere