“Great gourmet take out.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 246 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Pensacola, Florida
“Great gourmet take out.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011 via mobile

I have finally got the opportunity to try out this great gourmet take out shop. It is as good as all the glowing reviews. Don't just stop with the crab cakes. As good as they are, the crawfish cakes are as good as any that I have ever had in New Orleans. We tried several different dishes, and they all were great. This is one place that actually deserves the great reviews.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Tallahassee, Florida
“Best crab cakes we've ever tasted !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

My wife Stephanie and I stopped in on Saturday and bought a dozen crab cakes. Stephanie had read an article in the MasterChef mag and since we were going to be in Destin we decided to check it out. The plan was to buy a few extra to give to friends and family but after a couple bites I decided we were not giving any away. Absolutely the best crab cakes we've ever tasted.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Everything is wonderful especially the crab cakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

We are locals and LOVE Sarah K's. Perfect for vacationers and locals looking for excellent quality meals to take out and heat in 20 minutes. Buy the kids a sandwich at Subway next door, but treat yourself to an easy gourmet meal. Think CRAB CAKES, our favorite! Everything Sarah makes is an absolute treat.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Indianapolis
“Not only am I having beach withdrawal I'm also craving Sarah K's crab cakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

What a gem to discover in Destin, thanks to the reviews on TripAdvisor! Instead of dining out one evening we chose to purchase from Sarah K's and have dinner at the condo. We can define the dinner with one word ... Amazing!! The 1/2lb crab cakes literally melted in our mouths plus the sauteed green beans and strawberry field green salad were delicious, too.
The young ladies were very friendly and helpful and answered the several questions we asked. This was definitely one of our favorite meals during our vacation. Sarah K's is on our "must dine" list for next year! I was thrilled to read on the website that they ship to our state, too.

“Very convenient dining!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

Stopped into Sarah K’s based on Trip Advisor reviews. This is a wonderful concept for beach dining, especially if you have a large group to please and have ovens for heating your food at your condo or hotel. We stopped in with some friends one night of our stay in Destin. There were so many choices that it took us quite some time to make a decision. My husband and I purchased two chicken dishes, a vegetarian dish, a fish dish, a side of baked potato salad, and a dessert. This food served us for dinner that evening, and lunch the next day! My husband enjoyed both of his chicken dishes (I believe it was a lasagna and a quesadilla), and my tilapia fillet was very flavorful and delicious. I had the vegetarian meal the following day for lunch, and it was also very satisfying. Perfect meals for our condo stay. The service ware the meals are packaged in are very useful as your can heat your meal in them, and also eat out of them. No dirtying dishes! Fantastic! The baked potato salad is amazing! I am already planning to purchase some and have it shipped to me for my husband’s birthday…he is in love with the stuff!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere