“Great lasagna” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 237 restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Description: HOURS OF OPERATION: MONDAY 11 AM- 10 PM TUESDAY 11 AM- 10 PM WEDNESDAY 11 AM- 10 PM THURSDAY 11 AM- 10 PM FRIDAY 11 AM- 10 PM SATURDAY 11 AM- 10 PM SUNDAY 11 AM- 10 PM
“Great lasagna”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Service was great and the lunch portions was large. The lasagna was Awesome as was the fettuccine Alfredo. Would definitely recommend for a fast lunch.

80% Recommend
“Great Food, great variety, wonderful specials”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

My wife and I always enjoy a great Italian meal at La Famiglia. Food is great and fresh. Specials are always good and large portions. Good wine list with some great value priced wines. The eggplant is always one of my favorites.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Newport, Rhode Island
“Great location....awful food.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

I had high hopes for this dining experience...but, I have to say, it was highly disappointing. My husband had the eggplant parm, and it was runny and tasteless...I wasn't very hungry, so all I ordered was a caprese salad...I am not really sure how it is possible to make that taste bad, but it was terrible. I make it better in my own kitchen, and I suck. The atmosphere was awesome.... The actual restaurant is very nice, clean, great location....the food is just not good...we had a pretty large group, and there wasn't a single person who liked their meal, which is pretty bad. It was basically a waste of money, considering we also had to pay for a babysitter. Pretty sad about that dining experience...and pretty confused as to how some reviews are so good? Maybe we should have ordered pizza? The dinner rolls were tasty...I will give them that...but as far as items you actually have to pay for...not so much.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Destin, Florida
“Great Food, Atmosphere and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We were welcome at the door by the owner. Felt very comfortable the moment we walked in the door. Will recommend and return.

Visited November 2013
Summerfield, Florida
“Good Italian Cooking.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Very nice Italian restaurant right on Destin Harbor. We had lunch on the deck overlooking the harbor which afforded us a nice view. The tables on the deck are bar height with stools which is okay for lunch but I would not want to try a nice leisurely dinner on them. Anastasia, our waitress, was very nice and outgoing and took care of us very well. The hot rolls served with the dipping oil were absolutely outstanding. We ordered a variety of dishes and they were all attractively served and were very good although no one dish was particularly outstanding. It is good Italian cooking in a particularly pleasing location and we will probably return to La Famiglia next time we are in Destin.

• Visited October 2013