Inlet Reef Club #510

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

“The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

The stay was great. No complaint we both enjoyed our stay and are planning our next year visit.

3 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Luxury-minded travelers
“lovely experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Our stay in Inlet Reef was very enjoyable. Everything was quite nice. The only problem we had was with the DVD player-with the surround sound, we couldn't figure out how to make it work. Someone from the facility tried very hard to help us, but he could either. Maybe some instructions for all the electronics would be helpful.
The condo is lovely, the building and facilities are very nice. Would love to stay here again!

“Wonderful week”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

First of all I was very pleased to see that the view from the balcony was accurate. You have a beautiful view of the beach and the entrance to the harbor.
The condo was great. It was beautifully decorated. The kitchen was one of the largest we've ever had in a rental. Had practically anything you would need to cook. More than enough dishes and glasses. The master bath was really cool.
The service we received was good. We locked ourselves out and the night manager was very nice. Front desk people were very nice. The inly complaint we have is that I was told our condo would be ready by 3. After being up since 4 and wandering around Destin since 10 am. we were disappointed that we didn't get in our apartment until 4. It was right after the 4th of July, so the delay on one level was understandable, but I prefer getting a realistic estimate, rather than optimistic.

4 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Rooms
4 of 5 stars Location 4 of 5 stars Cleanliness
3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 3 of 5 stars Service
“Wonderful!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 for a stay in November 2012

Wonderful Condo in a quiet great facility with everything you could want.
All activities and great food just minutes away

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“We love the place have been 3 yrs in a row”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

We enjoy staying their our kids always ask to stay at Inletreef we all feel very comfortable around the people that live their & the workers. We plan to return next fall and spend our fall break their again thanks for the wonderful wk see everyone again next year!

Brad Brandi Bree Blaine Jennette
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 4 of 5 stars Service
Check in
Check out
Guests
Rates have not been provided for this property. Please contact the owner/manager for total price.
Manager
Inlet Reef Club
Speaks English
Listed since : May 2009
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing