“Terrific dining experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Mitchell's Fish Market - Sandestin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 246 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: We invite you to discover our fresh seafood obsession at Mitchell's Fish Market where the fish is off the boat fresh, the drinks are made with fresh-squeezed juice & the atmosphere is as warm and inviting as a day on the water. At Mitchell's Fish Market we are obsessed with fresh seafood. Our mantra is a commitment & passion for freshness as a way of life - a pledge that our fish is 100% fresh or it isn't good enough. With more than 80 items, the chef inspired menu includes items such as Cedar Roasted Atlantic Salmon & Shang Hai Sea Bass. Come experience what an obsession with freshness tastes like at Mitchell's Fish Market...fish any fresher would still be in the ocean! View of menus online at www.mitchellsfishmarket.com!
Maryland
“Terrific dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

My husband and I went to Mitchell's Fish Market to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The atmosphere was great, service was perfect and the food was excellent. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and would return.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Better than I expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

We stopped in for lunch, I had a lobster roll, it was very good, but if you are looking for a Maine Lobster roll, it isn't. The waitress for very attentive and informative.

Central City, KY
“Upscale seafood restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Enjoyed dinner at Mitchell's very much. Unlike the tourist, resort type seafood places, Mitchell's has a very subdued atmosphere, which I very much enjoyed. The service was very good and the food was good, but not exactly what I expected. Maybe it was what I ordered. I had the chef speciality of the evening which was pumpkin seed encrusted tipapia, which was good but not what I was expecting. My other friends all had something different and they all just raved about their food, so I know this is a very good restaurant. Serivce was good. Price was much higher than some of the places we had been on the beach, but there again we expected that. I will definitely return to Mitchell's and would recommend it to other travelers.

Visited October 2012
Tennessee Ridge, Tennessee
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Presentation beautiful, Fresh seafood, srevice top notch.. a bit pricy but worth that on nite out to splurge,

Visited June 2012
Pensacola, Florida
“YUMMY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Absolutely one of the best for fish. Service was great. The waiter knew his menu. Many alternates. The lighting was just right. Romantic for our anniversary celebration.

Visited October 2012