We stayed here hoping for a nice simple place to rest overnight while we enjoyed the area. Even if we could ignore the springy bed, the shower curtain falling off, and the chunks of dust balls in the fans and vents, we could not do so with the multiple parties in the rooms around us. The front desk staff was nice enough to intervene for us on one occasion earlier in the night, but by 2:30 am I realized that 1) we were in the minority as far as wanting to sleep, and 2) the walls were paper thin so we were out of luck if we were looking for quiet. If not iPods blasting or drunks yelling, it would be TVs blaring or doors slamming.
Very disappointing overall for an "executive king" room upgrade.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Destin Hotel
- Country Inn And Suites Destin
- Country Inn & Suites Destin Hotel Destin
- Country Inn Destin
- Destin Country Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full complimentary hot deluxe breakfast with rotating menu, heated pool, fitness center, 5 minute drive to the closest public beach access. It is easy to pass the day on the outdoor patio at the White Sands Inn & Suites of Destin. The heated pool and hot tub are surrounded by greenery and comfortable seating. Complimentary cookies and coffee available 24/7. The hotel also makes a great base camp for visiting local attractions, including award-winning golf courses and white-sand beaches. Its rooms and suites are clean. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Walking distance to a variety of restaurants and shopping, adjacent to Shops at Paradise Keys shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your White Sands Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.