“Good Wifi” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 39 Hotels in Destin
Mobile, Alabama
“Good Wifi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was very happy when I stayed here last month. I was able to surf the web easily and watch my Netflix movies. Most hotels have cheap or no-good wifi, but this property has very fast wifi. The managers were very friendly and the experience was great.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This location is very safe, relaxing, and comfortable. This hotel is currently been renovated as we speak (they were working during my stay) by the new owner that bought it in May 2014. Mrs. Sheree was very friendly and the front desk. The manager made sure we had everything we needed. For breakfast they had eggs, sausage, waffles, danishes, muffins, cereal, oatmeal, grits, boiled eggs, coffee, apple and orange juice. Rooms are nonsmoking and I didn't see any bugs or rodents, Housekeeping changed bedding and towels as often as needed. I would recommend this location to any one. The location is visible to numerous restaurants and outlet stores. Price very reasonable also.

Room Tip: Rooms on 1st level was pretty quiet and easily accessible to lobby or whatever
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Jackson, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2014

Great deal for the price. My family and I stayed here for Thanksgiving weekend. We were able to check-in early. The rooms were always neat and clean.Staff was very friendly and courteous. I would recommend this hotel to others and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Hampton, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2014

This Sleep Inn made me feel at home. Safe and comfortable. Room well stocked, very clean, very nice decor and enough space to walk around without feeling crowded. I highly recommend them for a great place to stay overnight or for week or longer. The front desk clerk Sheree was friendly, efficient and very helpful. One of the nicest clerks I have met in a while. I travel at lest twice a year and this was an excellent experience.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Mihir P, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, November 24, 2014
Dear Sarah, we greatly appreciate your time and effort for posting a feedback about your stay with us. we are glad to know you had fabulous time. will pass this on to sheree to makesure she knows she is getting acknowledged for her hard work and great customer service skills.
we will be glad to serve and see you on your next visit in town.

,thank you
Pensacola, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014

I stayed here over the weekend on sort of a mini vacation/business conference and I have to say I am very pleased with this hotel. The rooms are very clean with an updated modern feel to them. This hotel has a great team of staff, always so helpful and friendly! I will definitely be coming back here the next time I'm in the area.

There was an issue with the cable provider being down for a few hours but we got confirmation that the issue had nothing to do with the hotel and everything to do with the cable company itself.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Mihir P, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, November 19, 2014
Thank you for your kind words regarding our hospitality. We are always pleased to hear that a guest enjoyed their stay with us. Please visit us again on your next visit to destin area.

,Thank you
Alexandria, LA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2014

Shower is disgusting. Faucet was broken. There was hair on the towels. Cable was not working, we only got one channel. We were told they were working on it but it was never fixed. Keep on going down the road.

• Stayed October 2014
new orleans, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2014

I stayed here overnight for a business trip- the room was clean and comfortable. There is a free continental breakfast.
The staff is friendly and professional with quick check in and check out. Its very close to local restaurants, grocery stores and a theatre.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!